@ SAP Center: September 12, 2018.
Went to see the Foo Fighters. 3rd time seeing them.
"Imagine" was a good surprise. This setlist wasn't too different from past shows I've seen.
I wish they had played "Concrete and Gold" from the new album. The previous 2 times, they also didn't play my favorite songs from those respective new albums either.
One thing I like is that the band looks like they're having fun during the show.
2nd time they've played "Eruption" live for me.
A few deeper tracks would have been nice.
I liked hearing "The Sky Is A Neighborhood" live.
Overall good show.
1. All My Life (with Cat Scratch Fever snippet in the middle)
2. Learn to Fly
3. The Pretender
4. The Sky Is a Neighborhood
6. Drum Solo
7. Sunday Rain (Taylor Hawkins on vocals)
8. My Hero
9. These Days
11. Eruption (Van Halen cover)
12. Another One Bites the Dust (Queen cover) (snippet; Taylor Hawkins on vocals)
13. La Dee Da
14. Imagine / Jump (John Lennon’s "Imagine" with the lyrics of Van Halen’s "Jump")
15. Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones cover) (snippet)
16. Under Pressure (Queen cover) (Dave Grohl on drums, Taylor Hawkins on vocals)
17. Monkey Wrench
20. Dirty Water
21. Best of You
22. Times Like These
Last edited by nuraman00 : November 18th 2018 at 02:36 AM.