Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 11th 2011, 03:38 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Exclamation Argentinian 2011 Tour ?

@Foo Fighters official facebook page
Foo Fighters
Hi Argentina. Hope you are having a fun night and better luck than Dave has in this video !

could this be posible? I'd love to see them over here... maybe before going to Australia, if they're touring the south hemisphere.
Old June 13th 2011, 01:17 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Question Are they coming?

Is FF coming to South America?
Especifictly to Argentina.

thanks
Old July 8th 2011, 04:39 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Foo south american tour 2012 ?

para algunos no es muy facil viajar a norteamerica o a europa para ver a los foo... nisiquiera pido q vengan a venezuela, pero si q visiten latinoamerica, al pais q vengan los ire a ver al menos en dos shows... alguna informacion al respecto..?
Old July 8th 2011, 06:46 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: Foo south american tour 2012 ?

Aparentemente no vienen este año, yo soy de Argentina y tambien me ilusione cuando surgio el rumor de que en diciembre venian a Argentina, Brasil y Chile, pero no fgura en la lista de conciertos oficial, al menos no hasta el 13 de diciembre. Ya es hora de que se den una vuelta por estas tierras, se los espera con ansias! Dave vos querias algo nuevo y distinto? veni a Latinoamerica!!!

Si alguien sabe algo del Tour por Latinoamerica porfavor pase la info!

Translation: "Apparently not coming this year, I'm from Argentina and also excites me when a rumor emerged that in December they will came to Argentina, Brazil and Chile, but is not on the official list of concerts, at least not until December 13. It's time for the FF to come to these lands, we look forward to you! Dave you wanted something new and different? come to Latin America!"

If enyone knows something about a South American Tour please pass the info!
Old July 8th 2011, 07:01 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Jeje Perdon habia leido 2011 sin querer.

Estaria muy bueno que vengan. Antes del 21 dediciembre que se termina el mundo!
Old July 9th 2011, 04:42 AM
I'll Stick Around

Hola!
Saludos de Melboune Australia!
Soy Chileno, y ojala que vallan a Sudamerica, que you conoscos varios que le gustan los Fu Faiters. jeje

Suerte!
Old July 21st 2011, 09:07 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Hoping to see you soon in Buenos Aires!!

I know the reasons why you do not come to Argentina. we were disrespectful, you passed a bad moment when you were here. but I'm sure if you guys back here we will all have a great time, and change the opinion you have about us.

Love

July
Old July 22nd 2011, 07:45 PM
How's that for a slice of fried gold?!

Default Re: Hoping to see you soon in Buenos Aires!!

I've heard the whole of Argentina is sorry for it...!
Old July 22nd 2011, 10:28 PM
I'll Stick Around

Location: Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
I've heard the whole of Argentina is sorry for it...!
Did someone call me?.

'bout that.. rumours say they will come near april 2012th. Of course, don't expect anything before the official confirmation. This happened lots of times.
Old July 23rd 2011, 12:04 AM
Visiting is pretty...

what happened when foo fighters visited argentina?
Old July 26th 2011, 05:48 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgentinaIsSorryAbout92 View Post
Did someone call me?.

'bout that.. rumours say they will come near april 2012th. Of course, don't expect anything before the official confirmation. This happened lots of times.
I hope to see them sometime this last record is amazing!!!
Old July 27th 2011, 08:39 PM
A star burned out

a big promoter just accidentally leaked information that they already paid sponsorship for a brazilian show this year, and he did it for the biggest brazilian magazine. so expect dates in south america in general too.
• Jan 14 2001 - Rio de Janeiro | Jun 24 2006 - Osasco/SP (Jackson United) | Jun 26 2006 - São Paulo (Jackson United) | Apr 7 2012 - São Paulo| Jan 23 2015 - São Paulo | Feb 27 2018 - São Paulo | Feb 28 2018 - São Paulo •
Old July 27th 2011, 09:47 PM
Visiting is pretty...

http://www.terra.cl/musica/index.cfm...id_reg=1698570
Old July 27th 2011, 09:52 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Foo Fighters - South American Tour?

Well... I've just read that the Foo's announced a show in Chile for the next year, payed for Brazillian advertising/'leaked' information to the biggest magazine there about a show, & very strong rumors about Argentina.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm mexican and REALLY excited about a possible south-american tour that could finally see the day...
But with all the teasing the guys have been doing these last months, I'm trying not to get my hopes too high on a show in Mexico.

So... What do you guys think? Do you see the possibility that the Foo's first visit to most of the southern/central part of the continent will be this time?
Old July 27th 2011, 10:25 PM
I'll Stick Around

Default Re: Foo Fighters - South American Tour?

Bullshit, i don't believe in rumours any more. It seems fun to make a bunch of people's hope grow with stuff like these.
Remember that also a gig in Argentina was "confirmed" for December 1st and you know what? They are touring australia in that month. So fuck off, don't expect anything until official confirmation.
Old July 27th 2011, 10:32 PM
A star burned out

Quote:
Bullshit, i don't believe in rumours any more. It seems fun to make a bunch of people's hope grow with stuff like these.
Remember that also a gig in Argentina was "confirmed" for December 1st and you know what? They are touring australia in that month. So fuck off, don't expect anything until official confirmation.
that's not a rumour, that's the PROMOTER saying that they already PAID the band. he said it on video to the biggest magazine (between 1:10 - 1:20). it's different this time, the dude is there talking to anyone to hear, it's not a "someone said that someone knows something" anymore.

and the australia tour ends on dec. 16th, there's half a month left for the year to end.
• Jan 14 2001 - Rio de Janeiro | Jun 24 2006 - Osasco/SP (Jackson United) | Jun 26 2006 - São Paulo (Jackson United) | Apr 7 2012 - São Paulo| Jan 23 2015 - São Paulo | Feb 27 2018 - São Paulo | Feb 28 2018 - São Paulo •
Old July 27th 2011, 10:51 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS View Post
that's not a rumour, that's the PROMOTER saying that they already PAID the band. he said it on video to the biggest magazine (between 1:10 - 1:20). it's different this time, the dude is there talking to anyone to hear, it's not a "someone said that someone knows something" anymore.

and the australia tour ends on dec. 16th, there's half a month left for the year to end.
I get your point, thanks for the video btw. But.. remember april? We all get hyped about them coming in December. It was also confirmed by a Big Name in the industry (it wasn't a rumour, supposedly) and although that, we all later find out that those dates (1st and 2nd) were announced but, in Australia. I mean, i really really want to believe what this guy says but.. i just can't, maybe.

And i don't think that they will come over here in december, and later comeback in april (It seems that Chile is confirmed). So.. if what that guy says comes true, then they should be playing there around march.
Old July 27th 2011, 10:55 PM
the user formerly known as mexicanFOO

Quote:
So.. if what that guy says comes true, then they should be playing there around march.
March 22 is the "leaked" date for Argentina, it makes sense, especially if they're planning on a big SA tour: Mex, Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia etc etc.
Old July 27th 2011, 11:05 PM
A star burned out

Quote:
I get your point, thanks for the video btw. But.. remember april? We all get hyped about them coming in December. It was also confirmed by a Big Name in the industry (it wasn't a rumour, supposedly) and although that, we all later find out that those dates (1st and 2nd) were announced but, in Australia. I mean, i really really want to believe what this guy says but.. i just can't, maybe.

And i don't think that they will come over here in december, and later comeback in april (It seems that Chile is confirmed). So.. if what that guy says comes true, then they should be playing there around march.
what didn't change so much from other situations is the lack of dates, the guy says "this year" and he's probably wrong, but being wrong about unannounced dates is a minor problem when he leaked the fact that the gig is already paid, they're probably in talks as to when it will happen, but it won't take long, no one pays for something to happen months and months from it. if it doesn't happen this year, it will be until march, more than that wouldn't make much sense.

I'm not dancing in celebration yet because it's not "hey! confirmed! run to the box offices!", but it sure brought the biggest smile to my face since the first talks about it started to run around.
Old July 27th 2011, 11:57 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
What's with all the hate? I just stated what I read, not making anything up.
I'm also fed up about them teasing us in the past, but this looks like it's for real.

As Madness says, I'm sure I'm wrong about the dates, but if they do confirm something, heck, that'll won't worry you at all.

Last edited by Knezovich : July 28th 2011 at 12:12 AM.