Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 22nd 2011, 03:38 PM
I'll Stick Around

Default Re: Pukkelpop Drama

Last edited by Kim12 : July 24th 2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old August 22nd 2011, 04:06 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim12 View Post
Thanx Ans and Hub. for the websites with tickets! It seems like they have the same kind of system with a waitinglist at Rock en seine as at Pukkelpop? And Ans, are these tickets on e-bay e-tickets? Not fond of buying those, easier to falsify. Also, if they have an e-ticket system, it's probably with names on the tickets and ID check at the entrance? So then it's almost impossible to get in with someone else's tickets.... ahhh think I have to pass this one and have to wait for an arena tour... but thanx for the help!

And chranimei, just the same here haha! I go to all sorts of bands and festivals for mannnyyyy years now, and ofcourse I've seen the Foo Fighters/Queens of the stone age/Them Crooked Vultures before in the last couple of years, but the last time I saw the Foo Fighters at Pinkpop this year was really amazing!!!! I think it was one of the best live shows I have seen in awhile! So my friend and I were glad we could see them again at Pukkelpop! Unfortunately that didn't work out, but hopefully they'll come to Holland/Belgium soon!
I've got 2 tickets for Foo's in Koln tomorrow via this phone number: 0049 221 80 20. Due to rearranging of production, more tickets became available! Tickets on Ebay for Rock-en-Seine are said to be false. But, Rock-en-Seine will release 500 tickets on friday morning via the website, so maybe that's an option?
Old August 22nd 2011, 04:59 PM
I'll Stick Around

Old August 22nd 2011, 05:01 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
hey Ans I've sent you a PM
I know, just saw it I was cooking at the same time and I'm not good at multitasking when it comes to cooking...
Old August 22nd 2011, 05:03 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ans View Post
I've got 2 tickets for Foo's in Koln tomorrow via this phone number: 0049 221 80 20. Due to rearranging of production, more tickets became available! Tickets on Ebay for Rock-en-Seine are said to be false. But, Rock-en-Seine will release 500 tickets on friday morning via the website, so maybe that's an option?
Thanks for sharing this Ans!! I've just tried calling the number, but I can't get through.. It says they close at 6pm, I guess I'll try tomorrow morning! Thanks again!!
Old August 22nd 2011, 06:03 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Hey everybody,
I'm new on the forum, but wanted to ask to support a group on facebook.
Please look for "Foo fighters please come back to Belgium soon"

It was started by fans who were at Pukkelpop on Thursday.

We want to see the Foo Fighters soon. After the storm, we were freezing cold, soaking wet and in shock, but still waiting in front of the Main Stage untill we knew for sure everything was canceled.

Please help us. We appreciate all the support we can get. Once there are a lot in there, the creators will put this in the attention of the Foo's.

Thanks

Last edited by IngeVS : August 22nd 2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old August 22nd 2011, 09:32 PM
Have you found your way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by IngeVS View Post
Hey everybody,
I'm new on the forum, but wanted to ask to support a group on facebook.
Please look for "Foo fighters please come back to Belgium soon"

[...]

Please help us. We appreciate all the support we can get. Once there are a lot in there, the creators will put this in the attention of the Foo's.
Patience, my dear... When Dave said 'soon', he probably meant 'on the European leg' and not 'tomorrow'. The Facebook group isn't going to help, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi View Post
hehe, thanks for the offer! if it's in Brussels I could always justify it with doing some thesis-related EU research....
It's most likely they'll play in Brussels, I guess. But then again, our country is so small that any city is near Brussels, hah!

Milton Keynes II 2011 | Pukkelpop 2011 | Rock en Seine 2011 | Villa Manin 2012 | Pukkelpop 2012 | Reading 2012 | The Forum 2013 (SCP) | Wembley Stadium II
Milton Keynes I 2015 | Köhln 2015 | Rock Werchter 2017 | AccorHotels Arena Paris 2017 | NOS Alive 2017 | Sportpaleis Antwerp 2018 | Olympic Stadium II 2018

Last edited by Jamilia : August 22nd 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old August 23rd 2011, 04:31 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Uh Oh... I tried to post a link and I am not allowed to! bbs.foofighters.com does not allow new users to post links until a minimum post count is reached. This regulation is in place to prevent spam.
Old August 24th 2011, 07:56 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Brewer View Post
Thanks for sharing this Ans!! I've just tried calling the number, but I can't get through.. It says they close at 6pm, I guess I'll try tomorrow morning! Thanks again!!
Hey Bianca, did you get tix and went to the show? It was AMAZING!!!
Old August 24th 2011, 10:04 AM
I'll Stick Around

Old August 24th 2011, 10:14 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Glad you had an amazing time Ans!!! I was just looking on youtube for some footage of the show.. love to drive some people nuts here with White Limo in the lunchbreak I probably can't post links here, but some dude/girl called 4allfans recorded a big part of the show! Normally I don't like people who are just standing there the entire show, quiet and all to record it all with their camera, I mean, just dance and enjoy the show!!! But this time I totally don't mind that I can watch a big part of the show now.. haha
I saw the videos! He/she did a good job recording. I have a few short vidoes myself, but the quality isn't that good.

White Limo @ lunchbreak: YOU ROCK!
Old October 17th 2011, 03:09 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Pukkelpop organisation just announced there will be a Pukkelpop festival in 2012 (and years to follow). For all who bought tickets for Pukkelpop 2011 online, there is a special arrangement about buying tickets for Pukkelpop 2012.

So happy there will be a Pukkelpop 2012! Let's hope the Foo's come and celebrate with us next year. We'll celebrate the further existence of the festival and remember everyone who died and got hurt @ Pukkelpop 2011. They will never be forgotten.
Old October 17th 2011, 10:41 PM
Have you found your way around

And people who have bought tickets will be 're-paid' in food and drink vouchers which can be used at the next three editions of Pukkelpop.

More information about the restitution.

"Pukkelpop 2012 will take place on Thursday 16th, Friday 17th and Saturday 18th August and the festival will continue in its original form. [...] The consequences of our decision to pay restitution will weigh heavily on Pukkelpop, the festival as well as the organizers, in the coming years. You can support the continued existence of Pukkelpop by not, or only partly, using the vouchers. We will respect whatever decision you make and we wish to thank you once again for your patience and understanding."

Milton Keynes II 2011 | Pukkelpop 2011 | Rock en Seine 2011 | Villa Manin 2012 | Pukkelpop 2012 | Reading 2012 | The Forum 2013 (SCP) | Wembley Stadium II
Milton Keynes I 2015 | Köhln 2015 | Rock Werchter 2017 | AccorHotels Arena Paris 2017 | NOS Alive 2017 | Sportpaleis Antwerp 2018 | Olympic Stadium II 2018