Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Foo Side Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 6th 2018, 02:50 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default never recognized in Nirvana?

Dave had mentioned noone recognized him as being in Nirvana.... He's on the freakin' cover .... you'd have to be blind.... so yes, Dave, I recognized you as being the drummer in Nirvana..... what's weird is I saw that Chris Cornell was in Mad Season that I didn't know.... My heart bleeding for all our losses of beautiful artists from Shannon to Chris and Chester We have lost a huge gap of music to transport us to a better place..... FF stay true to what you love and stay with us .... personally I can't take another loss of an artist I can't listen to any of Chris's songs without crying .... It was right there infront of everyone, his pain, and maybe he was enabled? don't know just missing that voice and Chester? on Chris's bday? OMG Music is my life & yeah it's emotional to me... It has rode me on it's high forever whether it be classical I play on the piano or a rift that i need to hear over & over.... thank you guys for giving us all beautiful music to transport us to another place..... kudos....
Old May 22nd 2019, 11:39 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: never recognized in Nirvana?

what cover is he on?
Old May 22nd 2019, 02:17 PM
I'm a Muggle Fuggin' Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by laholey View Post
Dave had mentioned noone recognized him as being in Nirvana.... He's on the freakin' cover .... you'd have to be blind.... so yes, Dave, I recognized you as being the drummer in Nirvana..... what's weird is I saw that Chris Cornell was in Mad Season that I didn't know.... My heart bleeding for all our losses of beautiful artists from Shannon to Chris and Chester We have lost a huge gap of music to transport us to a better place..... FF stay true to what you love and stay with us .... personally I can't take another loss of an artist I can't listen to any of Chris's songs without crying .... It was right there infront of everyone, his pain, and maybe he was enabled? don't know just missing that voice and Chester? on Chris's bday? OMG Music is my life & yeah it's emotional to me... It has rode me on it's high forever whether it be classical I play on the piano or a rift that i need to hear over & over.... thank you guys for giving us all beautiful music to transport us to another place..... kudos....
Chris wasn't in Mad Season. He's on benefit album which is billed as mad Season but it's just him singing filling in for Layne
Old May 24th 2019, 04:24 PM
legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteAndMarigold View Post
what cover is he on?
He is the baby on the front of Nevermind!
Old June 4th 2019, 01:33 PM
Have you found your way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess96 View Post
He is the baby on the front of Nevermind!

He's on the With The Lights Out box set? OP can't mean that though surely?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Leeds Festival 05 -- MEN Arena 05 -- Hyde Park 06 -- Metro Arena 07 -- Eastlands stadium 08 -