Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > FooFighters.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 22nd 2018, 04:12 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Broken leg - Dave's throne

Hey Dave!! I broke my foot last week at a Pearl Jam concert in Missoula, MT on August 13th. I have tickets to see you and the band on September 8th, 2018 in Vancouver, BC. It seems I'll probably still be in a cast and on crutches for the show.

When we saw you in August 2015 at Fiddler's Green in Denver, you were on your broken leg tour. Your throne was so awesome and it was such an amazing thing, how you continued playing in Sweden(?) immediately after you broke your leg, and continued with the entire tour!

Being on crutches is a pain, as you know. Wouldn't it be cool if you could let this 61 year-old-woman and her husband watch the September 8th, 2018 show from the stage and I could sit in your throne, with my cast??

I know it's a long shot, but you never know if you don't ask, right? At any rate, we'll be seeing you in September, and I can hardly wait. We saw you last December, when you came to our state and played in Billings, MT. As always, a fabulous show. You brought a kid up on stage for that show, so you could bring a much older kid up for Vancouver!!! Love the Foo Fighters!!

Denise Rivera - denise@cpaking.com
Old August 22nd 2018, 05:38 PM
Fooper!

Default Re: Broken leg - Dave's throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise@cpaking.com View Post
Hey Dave!! I broke my foot last week at a Pearl Jam concert in Missoula, MT on August 13th. I have tickets to see you and the band on September 8th, 2018 in Vancouver, BC. It seems I'll probably still be in a cast and on crutches for the show.

When we saw you in August 2015 at Fiddler's Green in Denver, you were on your broken leg tour. Your throne was so awesome and it was such an amazing thing, how you continued playing in Sweden(?) immediately after you broke your leg, and continued with the entire tour!

Being on crutches is a pain, as you know. Wouldn't it be cool if you could let this 61 year-old-woman and her husband watch the September 8th, 2018 show from the stage and I could sit in your throne, with my cast??

I know it's a long shot, but you never know if you don't ask, right? At any rate, we'll be seeing you in September, and I can hardly wait. We saw you last December, when you came to our state and played in Billings, MT. As always, a fabulous show. You brought a kid up on stage for that show, so you could bring a much older kid up for Vancouver!!! Love the Foo Fighters!!

Denise Rivera - denise@cpaking.com

Sorry, the band don't come onto the board. Hope you still manage to have a great show regardless!
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011