Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old December 20th 2014, 10:50 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Cracked Magazine Article -- 23 Insane Things Your Fav Celebs Believe

Congrats to the Foo Fighters!

In the recent propagandistic article in Cracked, they list the Foo Fighters as not believing that HIV causes AIDS. WELL DONE Foo Fighters! I've written a few articles on this topic and have gotten notes of thanks from aware Africans.

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1...ities-believe/

The Fraudulent Science of HIV:
http://barryb911.blogspot.ca/2013/01...-hiv-hoax.html
Old December 20th 2014, 11:00 PM
Fooper!

Default Re: Cracked Magazine Article -- 23 Insane Things Your Fav Celebs Believe

That old chestnut.Yawn.
Old December 20th 2014, 11:15 PM
There's something out there...

Default Re: Cracked Magazine Article -- 23 Insane Things Your Fav Celebs Believe

Welp this didn't go the way I would have expected.

That was a long time ago and I don't think you'll find anyone here who agrees with you.

I'm pretty sure/really hope the band doesn't anymore either.
Old December 20th 2014, 11:18 PM
I'll Stick Around

Any website that I have to dig through dozens of NoScript permissions to read is not worth the time

Would like clarification on what the AIDS denial business was all about. I know it was a thing, I know it was Nate's thing, but not much more than that. I don't care about the band's personal views either way, I'm merely curious.
Old December 21st 2014, 02:33 AM
Have you found your way around

i am purely speaking from what i remember, this like twelve years back in time.

the foos, and nate in particular were supporting a campaign called alive and well. their main focus was that aids were caused by the treatment of HIV rather than HIV itself. The campaign was run by a woman with HIV who refused to receive treatment and were doing really well. however, i think eventually she became really sick and the whole campaign were kinda blown off.

please feel free to correct me if i am wrong about any of this.

it was discussed a lot like ten years ago, and the band received criticism, but personally i don't see it as a bad thing to question science. these days we know the whole thing was based on false information, but it was a sincere project with good intentions and a part of the search for truth. if no one had questioned HIV-treatment then we might still have been wondering what good the treatment actually does.

the band has not been involved with alive and well for really long time, let it go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwIdvs8CfY

Last edited by love me or die : December 21st 2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old December 21st 2014, 04:37 AM
Visiting is pretty...

The idea that HIV does not cause AIDS is well founded. A Nobel prize winner (among many well researched people) believes that HIV is not responsible for AIDS. Consider the following:

1. Many people die of AIDS while being HIV negative
2. Blood from the 1940s has tested HIV+
3. Countless people, including Magic Johnson have gone from HIV+ to HIV-

My article "The Fraudulent Science of HIV" details the scientific fraud, as well as the motivation for the despicable and deadly deception.

Last edited by barryb : December 21st 2014 at 04:42 AM.
Old December 21st 2014, 05:43 AM
Ready on your mark

All that information and assumed intelligence and you still thought, "Yes, a fan board is the best place to talk about this"?

They disassociated themselves from the org. a long time ago. Consider the dead horse flogged.
Philadelphia, 2016 (Chevy Metal)
Sydney, 2017 (Chevy Metal)
Adelaide / Brisbane / Sydney, 2018

FooFightersLive.com
Old December 22nd 2014, 03:58 AM
Cause everyone's just too weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryb View Post
The idea that HIV does not cause AIDS is well founded. A Nobel prize winner (among many well researched people) believes that HIV is not responsible for AIDS. Consider the following:

1. Many people die of AIDS while being HIV negative
2. Blood from the 1940s has tested HIV+
3. Countless people, including Magic Johnson have gone from HIV+ to HIV-

My article "The Fraudulent Science of HIV" details the scientific fraud, as well as the motivation for the despicable and deadly deception.
Bullshit.

Do you believe vaccines cause autism, too?

The band associated themselves with a bunch of hoohah, and wisely backed away from it. That said, they don't owe me any explanation. I don't care about their personal views, only that they rock.

BTW, I didn't clock the link, but given that it's called barryb911.blogspot.com, am I mistaken to assume you're a 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

Last edited by OldFooFan : December 22nd 2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old December 22nd 2014, 10:53 AM
Raider of Lost Arks

Did we just warp back to the millennium? Blimey.

Old December 22nd 2014, 01:05 PM
The Sidekick

Ah, this again. A different approach but still, take it to the FPA - http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=100693 if you really must discuss it.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old December 21st 2014, 04:07 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Fair enough matineeidyll.

I can understand how they may not want to be associated with the issue, as it's difficult to fight the powerful criminals out there. Dr. Robert Willner fought against the official story (which has killed millions unnecessarily world wide). Willner used to inject himself publicly with HIV+ blood. He gave speeches on the topic, because, like me, he felt it was important. He was "heart attacked" about a year after he made the speech available on youtube.

I feel it is a shame, if they no longer believe or fight for the cause.

I am not familiar with their current stances and I apologize to you fans if you felt I wasted your time. The unnecessary death of millions and the mild terrorization of many millions more was an issue I felt important.

I became a Dave Grohl fan after seeing Sound City.

Best regards to you all.
Closed Thread