Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Foo Side Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old January 25th 2010, 12:45 AM
geo.'s Avatar
geo. geo. is offline
Grave Rohl
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Meowbourne
Posts: 8,323
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Now I do
The name John Lousteau rings a bell. I want to say he was an engineer on a Foo album or DVD or something, but...I don't know.
__________________
I feel awful, let's do it again!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old January 25th 2010, 04:46 PM
jennyroo's Avatar
jennyroo jennyroo is offline
Been here since before you were born
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,323
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai View Post
Been keepin' up w/ you via Twitter & FB! Excellent social networking skillz! See you next month here in the LBC.
zzzuuuhh..? I thought I had Chris on FB but seems I don't...i will try and re-add. Is the Chris Shiflett that comes up the real one?
__________________
|04/03/96 Concert Hall|07/07/97 Warehouse|10/11/97 Arrow Hall|07/01/98 Molson Park|08/11/00 Molson Park|10/28/02 Much Music|10/29/02 Opera House|07/07/03 Arrow Hall|07/19/03 Sarnia Bayfest|06/16/05 Edge Studio|06/16/05 Lee's Palace|08/13/05 Molson Amph|08/23/06 Hummingbird Centre|11/07/06 ACC|03/20/08 John Labatt Centre|03/22/08 ACC|04/14/11 Nick Dude's Garage|08/09/11 ACC|09/25/11 HSBC Arena|07/08-9/15 Molson Amph|07/12/18 SkyDome|
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old January 26th 2010, 02:14 AM
Insomniatic Insomniatic is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 351
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Knowing that Chris comes on here every so often, how many of you guys send him pm's? and does he ever reply to them?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old January 26th 2010, 11:02 PM
Knoxy's Avatar
Knoxy Knoxy is offline
Yawn.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rent free in your head.
Posts: 23,508
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

I just realized this is around the corner. I CAN'T WAIT to see Chris - but I can't wait to see my Foo friends. I haven't seen most of you since TCV and well, that just sucks the cat's ass.
__________________
Originally Posted by Drunkz Emma_Jayne[/color][/size]
my friend told me i should hve 120 babies tonight and i was like no &*ckiing way man that would ruin ky vagina and it would turn into like a wizard sleeve and flap at every slifght breeze of and babies are way gross
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old January 26th 2010, 11:12 PM
Tai's Avatar
Tai Tai is offline
WWLD?
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Temporal Vortex
Posts: 7,701
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoxy View Post
I just realized this is around the corner. I CAN'T WAIT to see Chris - but I can't wait to see my Foo friends. I haven't seen most of you since TCV and well, that just sucks the cat's ass.
You got that right sista!! Can't wait to see you...I'd sure like to buy you dinner before the show!!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old January 26th 2010, 11:21 PM
Cassandra's Avatar
Cassandra Cassandra is offline
Holds pencils incorrectly
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 9,778
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

you're all going to be missing me though.



can one of you please ask Chris to write that thing that has absolutely nothing to do with Geo?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old January 26th 2010, 11:34 PM
Knoxy's Avatar
Knoxy Knoxy is offline
Yawn.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rent free in your head.
Posts: 23,508
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai View Post
You got that right sista!! Can't wait to see you...I'd sure like to buy you dinner before the show!!
I'd sure like to have dinner with you before the show - but you ain't buyin!!!

Did you already buy your tix?

Oh Cassandra - I am so sorry.
__________________
Originally Posted by Drunkz Emma_Jayne[/color][/size]
my friend told me i should hve 120 babies tonight and i was like no &*ckiing way man that would ruin ky vagina and it would turn into like a wizard sleeve and flap at every slifght breeze of and babies are way gross
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old January 27th 2010, 12:09 AM
Tai's Avatar
Tai Tai is offline
WWLD?
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Temporal Vortex
Posts: 7,701
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoxy View Post
I'd sure like to have dinner with you before the show - but you ain't buyin!!!

Did you already buy your tix?

Oh Cassandra - I am so sorry.
Have not purchased a tix yet...don't think I did last time either, just paid at the door. Bummed Cassandra can't go. I can't believe Feb is already upon us! I know Cosmo mentioned he'd be there. Becky has school that day, and wasn't sure if she'd go. 99.9% certain Gabrielle is going. Will be a good evening for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old January 27th 2010, 12:31 AM
mingo05's Avatar
mingo05 mingo05 is offline
Colors inside the lines
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Iowa City, Ohio, the great potato state
Posts: 24,315
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

I'm going to be there! I booked my flight, reserved a car and did a will call ticket for the show. Maybe I should buy dinner! I'm still working on hotels and might need some recommendations later.
Cheryl
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old January 27th 2010, 12:36 AM
mingo05's Avatar
mingo05 mingo05 is offline
Colors inside the lines
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Iowa City, Ohio, the great potato state
Posts: 24,315
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
you're all going to be missing me though.



can one of you please ask Chris to write that thing that has absolutely nothing to do with Geo?
I'll miss meeting you. Maybe when I'm there in March with my daughter.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old January 27th 2010, 12:46 AM
Knoxy's Avatar
Knoxy Knoxy is offline
Yawn.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rent free in your head.
Posts: 23,508
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

I've been thinking of this all day. I'm so excited. Mostly to see all of your mugs again - but we're so damn lucky to have Foo so accessible to us here in L.A. I'm so grateful - it's going to be an awesome time.

Cassandra - are there any semi-local under 21 shows? Maybe we can go?
__________________
Originally Posted by Drunkz Emma_Jayne[/color][/size]
my friend told me i should hve 120 babies tonight and i was like no &*ckiing way man that would ruin ky vagina and it would turn into like a wizard sleeve and flap at every slifght breeze of and babies are way gross
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old January 27th 2010, 01:34 AM
geo.'s Avatar
geo. geo. is offline
Grave Rohl
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Meowbourne
Posts: 8,323
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
you're all going to be missing me though.



can one of you please ask Chris to write that thing that has absolutely nothing to do with Geo?

I'm, like, 60% sure I don't actually want it - I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.
__________________
I feel awful, let's do it again!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old January 27th 2010, 04:35 AM
Cassandra's Avatar
Cassandra Cassandra is offline
Holds pencils incorrectly
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 9,778
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingo05 View Post
I'll miss meeting you. Maybe when I'm there in March with my daughter.
I'd love to meet you and your daughter. What dates will you be here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoxy View Post
I've been thinking of this all day. I'm so excited. Mostly to see all of your mugs again - but we're so damn lucky to have Foo so accessible to us here in L.A. I'm so grateful - it's going to be an awesome time.

Cassandra - are there any semi-local under 21 shows? Maybe we can go?
Closest is Santa Barbara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Grace View Post
I'm, like, 60% sure I don't actually want it - I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.
riiight.
I suppose you wouldn't mind if I kept it then. Means nothing to you, right?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old January 27th 2010, 04:44 AM
thefiretonight's Avatar
thefiretonight thefiretonight is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: california
Posts: 144
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai View Post
Have not purchased a tix yet...don't think I did last time either, just paid at the door. Bummed Cassandra can't go. I can't believe Feb is already upon us! I know Cosmo mentioned he'd be there. Becky has school that day, and wasn't sure if she'd go. 99.9% certain Gabrielle is going. Will be a good evening for sure.
i'm pretty sure i can go if someone gives me a place to change out of my scrubs and lets me crash that dinner.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old January 27th 2010, 04:46 AM
Cassandra's Avatar
Cassandra Cassandra is offline
Holds pencils incorrectly
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 9,778
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiretonight View Post
i'm pretty sure i can go if someone gives me a place to change out of my scrubs and lets me crash that dinner.
nooooo! Lara said you looked adorable in scrubs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old January 27th 2010, 04:47 AM
thefiretonight's Avatar
thefiretonight thefiretonight is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: california
Posts: 144
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
nooooo! Lara said you looked adorable in scrubs.
it's really effing cold in them, tho.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old January 27th 2010, 04:49 AM
Cassandra's Avatar
Cassandra Cassandra is offline
Holds pencils incorrectly
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 9,778
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiretonight View Post
it's really effing cold in them, tho.


They're so comfortable. I love scrubs. Wear them if it's hot and then take pictures so I can see how adorable you look.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old January 27th 2010, 05:31 AM
geo.'s Avatar
geo. geo. is offline
Grave Rohl
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Meowbourne
Posts: 8,323
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
riiight.
I suppose you wouldn't mind if I kept it then. Means nothing to you, right?
There's still that 40% unsurety...
__________________
I feel awful, let's do it again!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old January 27th 2010, 01:27 PM
mingo05's Avatar
mingo05 mingo05 is offline
Colors inside the lines
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Iowa City, Ohio, the great potato state
Posts: 24,315
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Cassandra, we'll be in LA March 14-20. I think we'll stay in Westwood, UCLA area for a college visit, but we'll have a car. Erin is a little younger than you (17 in May), but she'd love to check with you about shopping. She wants to do some trendy shopping and check out some vintage/resale stores.

I get in at 11:30 a.m. on Feb 15, so might make the SB show. I could do a 3 show trip!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old January 27th 2010, 03:28 PM
Gabrielle Gabrielle is offline
Never knowing who to believe
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 17,688
Default Re: Chris Shiflett West Coast Tour!

Did someone say shopping? We'll talk at the show.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.