Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 5th 2018, 05:00 PM
Everlong45 Everlong45 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Default Opening Act in Dallas 4/21/18 show

I am trying to confirm the opening act for the 4/21/18 show. I was seeing earlier that it was The Strokes. Does anyone know if that is correct? Now I can't seem to see it anywhere when googling. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old April 5th 2018, 05:24 PM
Poppy4580's Avatar
Poppy4580 Poppy4580 is offline
Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 3,204
Default Re: Opening Act in Dallas 4/21/18 show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong45 View Post
I am trying to confirm the opening act for the 4/21/18 show. I was seeing earlier that it was The Strokes. Does anyone know if that is correct? Now I can't seem to see it anywhere when googling. Thanks.
Its The Struts - they are support for that whole leg.
__________________
[
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old April 5th 2018, 05:58 PM
Everlong45 Everlong45 is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Default Re: Opening Act in Dallas 4/21/18 show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy4580 View Post
Its The Struts - they are support for that whole leg.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I checked The Struts website as well and there was no touring information so I was worried as I am wanting to see them as well.

PS,
I love the Chevy Metal. Huge Chevy fan here.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old April 5th 2018, 06:24 PM
Poppy4580's Avatar
Poppy4580 Poppy4580 is offline
Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 3,204
Default Re: Opening Act in Dallas 4/21/18 show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong45 View Post
Awesome! Thanks for the reply. I checked The Struts website as well and there was no touring information so I was worried as I am wanting to see them as well.

PS,
I love the Chevy Metal. Huge Chevy fan here.
Here are all the tour dates for The Struts

Struts Tour 2018

They are doing some dates outside the Foo tour and keep an eye out for their new album coming soon!
__________________
[
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.