Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 13th 2014, 11:52 PM
The Sidekick

Default Anyone have the 'Foo Factory' bootleg disc?

As per the title, I'm trying to find someone who has a bootleg CD titled 'Foo Factory', although I can't be 100% that is the exact title because I've had no joy finding any evidence of it online. I know it exists, or did, because I have an old note about what the liner notes say about the recording on the disc, but that's it.

If anyone has it, let me know.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old July 14th 2014, 01:49 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Default Re: Anyone have the 'Foo Factory' bootleg disc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
As per the title, I'm trying to find someone who has a bootleg CD titled 'Foo Factory', although I can't be 100% that is the exact title because I've had no joy finding any evidence of it online. I know it exists, or did, because I have an old note about what the liner notes say about the recording on the disc, but that's it.

If anyone has it, let me know.
I have a list of all the ones I thought existed as at around 2000 (a lot of them were from before then as you know) and there's nothing that resembles that name.

I was there
Old July 14th 2014, 01:57 AM
The Sidekick

Yeah it's weird, I can't find any reference to it in the "modern" internet but the reference in my guide comes from older guides that we inherited. The show/page on my site. The title makes sense based on the venue name but yeah, can't find any trace of it, or anyone with it.

I'm thinking it must be a very limited release, possibly on CDR in the early 2000s. It might not even be needed, we have another DAT source for the show but until I hear this bootleg I can't know if it's the same recording or not.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old July 28th 2014, 03:49 PM
I'll Stick Around

I have it! It's really just a CDR with photocopied artwork. I'll try and dig it up from my parents house when I head back to visit next week Bought it at Repo Records in Bryn Mawr, PA shortly after attending the show. I was pretty psyched.
Old July 28th 2014, 09:14 PM
The Sidekick

Awesome, I had a feeling it must have been a limited run local thing. Thanks in advance!

--