Quote:
Originally Posted by Beto View Post
thanks for sharing. that is awesome!!
Old December 16th 2013, 08:52 PM
The Sidekick

Default Re: Mexico - Second date added - December 11th and 13th 2013

View of that from side stage.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old December 18th 2013, 09:06 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Hi guys. I'm back to France now but was in mexico city the 13th only for the Foo. That was a great show, great great one. Of course I did not see others in the US or even the one in Wembley in 2011 but, I had waited for so long this one after they came in Paris in 2011, that I wasn't disapointed.
I would have like to be in GEN A but there were no place available when I bought the tickets (and though I was on the ticketmaster website the minute they opened it in october !)

But even in the seat rows, everyone was standing up from the beginning. the sound was incredible, and the show was wonderful. I think I cried also a little bit because the Foo give you emotions. of course I would have enjoyed more, but 2h50, is quite a lot.

Anyway that was great, I 'm happy I could go there (10hrs of flight), and thanks to Dave's band, best rock band ever !
Old December 18th 2013, 09:53 PM
the user formerly known as mexicanFOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by didiercdg View Post
Hi guys. I'm back to France now but was in mexico city the 13th only for the Foo. That was a great show, great great one. Of course I did not see others in the US or even the one in Wembley in 2011 but, I had waited for so long this one after they came in Paris in 2011, that I wasn't disapointed.
I would have like to be in GEN A but there were no place available when I bought the tickets (and though I was on the ticketmaster website the minute they opened it in october !)

But even in the seat rows, everyone was standing up from the beginning. the sound was incredible, and the show was wonderful. I think I cried also a little bit because the Foo give you emotions. of course I would have enjoyed more, but 2h50, is quite a lot.

Anyway that was great, I 'm happy I could go there (10hrs of flight), and thanks to Dave's band, best rock band ever !
Impressive!! I didn't know you were traveling that distance!! I'm really glad you had a great time!
Old December 24th 2013, 07:34 PM
Have you found your way around

It took me ages to finally post my pics, I won a contest and I had the chance to be on the photographers pit for the first three songs,

I could smell Dave actually, he played in front of me two times while he was playing his guitar, I could touch him but I was afraid if I'd do it security guards kicked me out of there.

I don't like to take pics during the shows but this time it was necessary.

http://postimg.org/image/ib4xk4ejx/

http://postimg.org/image/ke4or3cu7/

http://postimg.org/image/9cc79yuo9/

http://postimg.org/image/r49qjhr2p/

http://postimg.org/image/hukjv83xp/

Yep, the show was not as good as on Wednesday but I enjoyed it a lot, 3 songs at the front of the stage,Young man blues, for all the cows and Hey Johnny Park were excellent for me, even though Bridge Burning and White Limo were not played, Dave's voice is very affected when he sings these songs.

By the way they went to Teotihuacan, they uploaded pictures from there, I knew they were going and tried to escape from work to take a pic with the guys but I couldn't, so sad. I envy all the guys that met them but life is a bitch...

"If you think about it with an open mind, music can be nameless, it can be faceless - it can just be music"