Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1101  
Old May 29th 2015, 11:33 PM
Jacquio Jacquio is offline
Line up the bastards all I want is the t
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 56
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

At long last I get to see them live( I say see them 2 large screens that for me weren't big enough).this is a moan at the cricket club, I need accessible seating and need disabled parking which cost 10. The disabled parking was right next to the stage the accessible seating was completely opposite to the stage so I had to walk ( which isn't easy)all the way to the other side of the pitch so not easy viewing not very well thought out. Anyway I had the best night I loved the covers especially with the explanation, I loved the set list you can't really complain after 2.30hrs of brilliant music, perhaps a bit more of sonic highways.Dave Grohl is a brilliant front man sure can play a crowd. Fantastic night so I can now understand why so many of you try to get to see them more than once when there in the country. So if anybody nows of any low seats or disabled accessible tickets going for cost at Wembley please let me know . It's a long short but no harm in asking.
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old May 30th 2015, 01:54 AM
Andy___'s Avatar
Andy___ Andy___ is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 342
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquio View Post
At long last I get to see them live( I say see them 2 large screens that for me weren't big enough).this is a moan at the cricket club, I need accessible seating and need disabled parking which cost 10. The disabled parking was right next to the stage the accessible seating was completely opposite to the stage so I had to walk ( which isn't easy)all the way to the other side of the pitch so not easy viewing not very well thought out. Anyway I had the best night I loved the covers especially with the explanation, I loved the set list you can't really complain after 2.30hrs of brilliant music, perhaps a bit more of sonic highways.Dave Grohl is a brilliant front man sure can play a crowd. Fantastic night so I can now understand why so many of you try to get to see them more than once when there in the country. So if anybody nows of any low seats or disabled accessible tickets going for cost at Wembley please let me know . It's a long short but no harm in asking.
Glad to hear you had fun, agreed the cricket clubs not an amazing venue. Wembley should be better, if you keep an eye on the forums someone might have a ticket at face value over the coming weeks. Alternatively closer to the time touts are likely to drop their prices due to trying to get rid of surplus tickets.
__________________
FF

17/12/05 Earls Court 12/06/06 Regent 17/06/06 Hyde Park 19/08/07 V(x2) 14/11/07 Notts 06/06/08 + 07/06/08 Wemb. 23/02/11 Brixton 25/02/11 Wemb. A 02/07/11 + 03/07/11 MK 26/08/12 R&L 12/09/14 Islington 14/09/14 Invictus 27/05/15 EOTCG 05/09/16 + 06/09/16 MK 26/06/17 HG 27/06/17 CZ 19/09/17 o2 22/06/18 + 23/06/18 Olympic 21/08/19 IRL 25/08/19 R&L

(JU) 14/11/08 Camb (TCV) 29/08/09 Reading 05/07/10 Brixton (THATCR) 11/05/10 Scala (SDRE) 31/05/10 HMV Forum (SCP) 19/02/13 HMV Forum


Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old May 30th 2015, 02:18 AM
Epic Failure's Avatar
Epic Failure Epic Failure is offline
The Cookie Is A Lie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Heart of Transylvania
Posts: 27,811
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

In minor defence of the cricket club, all their useable car parks are on the side of the ground where the stage was. So the only way they could have put the seating right near the car would have been if it was pretty much in front of the stage. And the location of where it was may not necessarily have been their choice.

Lots of ifs and buts in that, but sometimes it is just unfortuante circumstances, rather than deliberately poor planning.
__________________
Mutare Vel Timere Sperno
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old May 30th 2015, 02:55 PM
della111's Avatar
della111 della111 is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 291
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y65JK7_iVY

Video i took of My Hero at Sunderland. Arrived about an hour after the doors opened and nobody was standing at the end of the long stage, so managed to get dead centre, knowing that he'd probably do a couple of songs up there. Great day.
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old May 30th 2015, 03:05 PM
fucheto's Avatar
fucheto fucheto is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 34
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Hey guys!

I can't wait for the Wembley show! I am coming from Denmark, especially for the show on the 19th and I would be extremely happy if you can help me out with some practicalities!
When do you plan to queue at Wembley? And do you know how and where exactly is everything going to happen? On my ticket it is written that my Entrence is H or J and I have to queue at North West ramp (pitch standing ticket). As well, which mean of transportation would be more efficient in the morning - train stopping at Wembley Stadium train station or the Underground, which stops at Wembley Park Station...
It will be my first time in London and I am wondering if some of you could share if 2 or 3 days might be a better choice for a small sightseeing mostly around the music places in London... I will be coming on the 18th and eventually leaving on the 22nd or 23th.
Thanks for the understanding peeps!
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old May 30th 2015, 07:16 PM
Simon's Avatar
Simon Simon is offline
The Sidekick
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 29,033
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Decent enough complete audience audio of the Sunderland show for anyone interested - http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...d=529342&hit=1
__________________

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Reply With Quote
  #1107  
Old May 30th 2015, 07:26 PM
Bexster's Avatar
Bexster Bexster is offline
Raider of Lost Arks
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool
Posts: 25,991
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Cheers Simon
__________________
Calippos are made from calipers and hippos

Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old May 30th 2015, 07:37 PM
katylalala's Avatar
katylalala katylalala is offline
the best the best the best
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: She grew up in an Indiana town, had a good lookin Mama who never was around
Posts: 5,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Decent enough complete audience audio of the Sunderland show for anyone interested - http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...d=529342&hit=1
Can I get a clip of just Best of You please?
Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old May 31st 2015, 09:15 AM
Foo3001 Foo3001 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Right behind You
Posts: 1,512
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

So how was Slane?
Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old May 31st 2015, 05:58 PM
Simon's Avatar
Simon Simon is offline
The Sidekick
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 29,033
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo3001 View Post
So how was Slane?
I don't know how it was but they skipped the covers section because of the rain. Still did some, but on the main stage.
__________________

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Reply With Quote
  #1111  
Old May 31st 2015, 06:13 PM
Foo3001 Foo3001 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Right behind You
Posts: 1,512
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
I don't know how it was but they skipped the covers section because of the rain. Still did some, but on the main stage.
Yeah I saw the Instagram clip of "Jailbreak" on the main stage -

Cruising for a bruising to bring a weather-dependent production to Europe this early in the summertime..
Reply With Quote
  #1112  
Old June 3rd 2015, 04:36 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,343
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Wondering why the official uk store has a pre order of the Slane jacknife poster for 5 less.Very odd. Not so exclusive then.Pre orders up for Manchester & Sunderland event tshirts too.
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old June 3rd 2015, 08:05 PM
Epic Failure's Avatar
Epic Failure Epic Failure is offline
The Cookie Is A Lie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Heart of Transylvania
Posts: 27,811
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Wondering why the official uk store has a pre order of the Slane jacknife poster for 5 less.Very odd. Not so exclusive then.Pre orders up for Manchester & Sunderland event tshirts too.
I'd imagine because they didn't sell out the stock that they had.

Also the poster was only 20 at Manchester and that's what they are selling it for online for Slane....
__________________
Mutare Vel Timere Sperno
Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old June 3rd 2015, 08:09 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,343
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Failure View Post
I'd imagine because they didn't sell out the stock that they had.

Also the poster was only 20 at Manchester and that's what they are selling it for online for Slane....
Yeah, Jacknife said. Damn that person in front me that bought the last one so I paid a fiver more on the site! Lol!
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old June 3rd 2015, 08:56 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

were the posters being sold at the venue with something to protect them or were they just rolled with an elastic band around them?
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old June 3rd 2015, 08:58 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,343
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
were the posters being sold at the venue with something to protect them or were they just rolled with an elastic band around them?
You paid 1 for a cardboard tube if you wanted it.
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old June 3rd 2015, 09:04 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

ok thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old June 23rd 2015, 11:30 AM
Limptones Limptones is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 4
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

I have never seen the Foo's live yet. This year I was going to see them three times. I bought tickets for the Foo's at Pinkpop, which unfortunately got cancelled, I had standing tickets for Wembley, which unfortunately got cancelled (we had a great weekend in London even without the Foo's show) and I have tickets for the show in Amsterdam in November. Fingers crossed that the November tour is still on!

Anyways, here is the deal. Since we live in the Netherlands we never got our tickets for the Wembley gig. We had to pick them up at the stadium on the day of the event. But, going through all this stuff, hotels, flights, a long cartrip to Pinkpop, the nervewrecking wait for the announcements after Dave's accident happened. We would love to get some tickets or poster as a memory to all of this. So if anyone wants to sell their standing tickets for the june 19th gig in Wembley I would be interested in buying them.
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old June 23rd 2015, 01:56 PM
scottish_foo scottish_foo is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Posts: 1,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limptones View Post
I have never seen the Foo's live yet. This year I was going to see them three times. I bought tickets for the Foo's at Pinkpop, which unfortunately got cancelled, I had standing tickets for Wembley, which unfortunately got cancelled (we had a great weekend in London even without the Foo's show) and I have tickets for the show in Amsterdam in November. Fingers crossed that the November tour is still on!

Anyways, here is the deal. Since we live in the Netherlands we never got our tickets for the Wembley gig. We had to pick them up at the stadium on the day of the event. But, going through all this stuff, hotels, flights, a long cartrip to Pinkpop, the nervewrecking wait for the announcements after Dave's accident happened. We would love to get some tickets or poster as a memory to all of this. So if anyone wants to sell their standing tickets for the june 19th gig in Wembley I would be interested in buying them.
I'm sure someone will give you some ticket stubs for the price of a stamp once the refunds have come through.

Not everyone collects this stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old June 23rd 2015, 01:59 PM
IamBec's Avatar
IamBec IamBec is offline
Be Kind. Never knowing who to believe
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Liverpool / London UK
Posts: 16,494
Default Re: 2015 UK Tour Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limptones View Post
I have never seen the Foo's live yet. This year I was going to see them three times. I bought tickets for the Foo's at Pinkpop, which unfortunately got cancelled, I had standing tickets for Wembley, which unfortunately got cancelled (we had a great weekend in London even without the Foo's show) and I have tickets for the show in Amsterdam in November. Fingers crossed that the November tour is still on!

Anyways, here is the deal. Since we live in the Netherlands we never got our tickets for the Wembley gig. We had to pick them up at the stadium on the day of the event. But, going through all this stuff, hotels, flights, a long cartrip to Pinkpop, the nervewrecking wait for the announcements after Dave's accident happened. We would love to get some tickets or poster as a memory to all of this. So if anyone wants to sell their standing tickets for the june 19th gig in Wembley I would be interested in buying them.
I guess they're still waiting to find out if they can release the London posters.
Some of the other cancelled dates have t shirts online already, but I guess Jacknife may release the posters eventually too.
__________________
Formally:FooManiac4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie III View Post
T looks like he's been taking hat advice from Becky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_Everlong View Post
If the Dingwalls Gig was a person, it would be Steven Fucking Seagal
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.