Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 27th 2012, 01:31 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Bootlegs

Does anybody know a good site to find a recording of a show? I am looking for 9/23/11 @ Consol Energy Center Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. If you happen to see a recording of it or find it for me please let me know. Thank you very much for any help!
Old March 27th 2012, 01:40 AM
The Sidekick

Default Re: Bootlegs

My website www.foofighterslive.com catalogs details of all of their live shows and recordings. If a show has a known circulating recording it will be listed there. So as you can see - http://www.foofighterslive.com/liveg...2011-09-23.php unfortunately there are no known recordings for that show. That doesn't mean one doesn't exist, it's just anyone that did tape it hasn't made their recording public.

Plenty of shows do have recordings though but we don't host them on the website for various reasons, mainly bandwidth. You can find them all linked to from our forums though once you sign up and get full access.

Also if you're in the local area there is nothing to stop you asking around locally or on local forums to try and find a taper. We can only do so much dotted around the world.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.
Old March 28th 2012, 02:19 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: Bootlegs

Thank you!