Default Trade tickets to a different show?

I'm not sure if this is even a possibility, but I thought I would give it a try.

I am a Canadian and I bought 2 tickets, GA floor seats for the show on Sept 12th at The Gorge in George, WA. Now I am no longer able to make it across the border to see this show. There is a show on Sept 11th up here in Vancouver, that I would have no problems getting into.

I went online to try and buy some GA floor seats in Vancouver, and the cheapest I could find were for $190/ each. I was planning on just selling my tickets for the Washington show, I was only going to ask for what I paid for them (Im not interested in making a couple of bucks). That would only be half of Vancouver shows current asking price.

If someone out there has some Vancouver floor seats and wants to trade, or knows of a way that I give up the tickets I bought for The Gorge and get tickets for the BC one.

I don't want to get fleeced buying tickets off someone, I'm not interested in helping companies like StubHub take money from us fans for doing absolutely nothing. I'm just looking for a way to trade tickets to a show on a different day because I'm not able to make the show I had originally hoped to.

Let me know if anyone knows a way to do this.

Cheers,