Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old August 30th 2015, 05:31 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post

They may not even have a poster. Quality
He just refunded me. I sent him a message saying lets make this right so hopefully he will be cool about it. If not then I'll despute it.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old August 30th 2015, 05:36 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,344
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
He just refunded me. I sent him a message saying lets make this right so hopefully he will be cool about it. If not then I'll despute it.
Poor guy probably made a genuine mistake! Was meant to be starting from $99.99!
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old August 30th 2015, 05:55 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Poor guy probably made a genuine mistake! Was meant to be starting from $99.99!
Yeah I understand that and would gladly send him $80 - $100 to make it right but he chose to cancel the order and relist the item. He said he didn't mean to have the buy it now option.

EDIT: I offered him $100 shipped but he declined and didn't even offer a counter price. I spoke with an eBay rep who informed me that he's obligated to complete the transaction for the original amount of $12.99. Then said I can push the issue and have his account suspended because he canceled the transaction with "out of stock" being the reason but then he immediately relisted the item. Although I strongly feel like he should've made more of an attempt to make it right, I decided to just drop it.

Last edited by Foo_R_U : August 31st 2015 at 02:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old August 31st 2015, 02:11 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,822
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Yeah I understand that and would gladly send him $80 - $100 to make it right but he chose to cancel the order and relist the item. He said he didn't mean to have the buy it now option.

EDIT: I offered him $100 shipped but he declined and didn't even offer a counter price. I spoke with an eBay rep who informed me that he's obligated to complete the transaction for the original amount of $12.99. Then said I can push the issue and have his account suspended because he canceled the transaction with "out of stock" being the reason but then he immediately relisted the item. Although I strongly feel like he should've made more of an attempt to make it right, I decided to just drop it.
I'd have pushed cause the person is a dick cause even though one of us may not have got that, someone who was buying to keep may have instead. Plus then eBay can piss him off. He was never going to try and make it right as all he is interested in is a quick profit which is huge.

EDIT: could you post the relisted item as want to have a laugh at how pathetic some people are.


In other news if the emek Boston poster sale is this Thursday then I will struggle to get access to the sale from being out of the country
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old August 31st 2015, 02:25 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Yeah I understand that and would gladly send him $80 - $100 to make it right but he chose to cancel the order and relist the item. He said he didn't mean to have the buy it now option.

EDIT: I offered him $100 shipped but he declined and didn't even offer a counter price. I spoke with an eBay rep who informed me that he's obligated to complete the transaction for the original amount of $12.99. Then said I can push the issue and have his account suspended because he canceled the transaction with "out of stock" being the reason but then he immediately relisted the item. Although I strongly feel like he should've made more of an attempt to make it right, I decided to just drop it.
Push for it.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old August 31st 2015, 03:24 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
I'd have pushed cause the person is a dick cause even though one of us may not have got that, someone who was buying to keep may have instead. Plus then eBay can piss him off. He was never going to try and make it right as all he is interested in is a quick profit which is huge.

EDIT: could you post the relisted item as want to have a laugh at how pathetic some people are.


In other news if the emek Boston poster sale is this Thursday then I will struggle to get access to the sale from being out of the country
This seller is definitely a flipper and all about making profit. I agree with you 100% and I really wanted to push it further but I've got enough things to deal with right now. Plus the Ebay rep also said this complaint is being sent to their trust department and further action (suspension) may be taken even if I don't pursue it.

Heres the relisted item.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Foo-Fighters...item1a054ecac5
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old August 31st 2015, 06:55 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

I noticed they just added "Event Specific" tab on the US store site. I have a feeling Wrigley items are gonna be up soon.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:01 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,344
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
I noticed they just added "Event Specific" tab on the US store site. I have a feeling Wrigley items are gonna be up soon.
Yeah, Foos twitter account said stuff would be up Monday.
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:07 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Yeah, Foos twitter account said stuff would be up Monday.
Yeah I knew it was today but wasn't sure what time. I've been watching the site throughout the day and they just added "event specific" so thats why I figured the time was getting near.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:09 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,344
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Yeah I knew it was today but wasn't sure what time. I've been watching the site throughout the day and they just added "event specific" so thats why I figured the time was getting near.
Quite sure stuff will appear when I am in bed & will miss out on the Emek baseball poster.Wish they would update the UK store with some decent merch.It's crap in comparison to the USA one.
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008

Last edited by aprilshack : August 31st 2015 at 07:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:24 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Quite sure stuff will appear when I am in bed & will miss out on the Emek baseball poster.Wish they would update the UK store with some decent merch.It's crap in comparison to the USA one.
oh yeah, I keep forgetting you're +5 hours ahead of me. I'm gonna freak out if I see that EMEK baseball poster! You need to stay up for at least 2 more hours just in case

I haven't ordered from the UK store in a while for that very reason. Hopefully they get some cool limited merch soon
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:26 PM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,344
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
oh yeah, I keep forgetting you're +5 hours ahead of me. I'm gonna freak out if I see that EMEK baseball poster! You need to stay up for at least 2 more hours just in case

I haven't ordered from the UK store in a while for that very reason. Hopefully they get some cool limited merch soon
If the poster comes & goes then it comes & goes.I need sleep more!
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:35 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
If the poster comes & goes then it comes & goes.I need sleep more!
I need to be taking your advice... I've lost a lot of sleep over this shit
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:43 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

On a side note... I just got a response from EMEK Studios and it confirmed that he will be selling AE prints of the baseball poster . He said it's gonna be a little while before it goes up because he has several others to release 1st.

Yeah I know it's gonna be another quick sell out thats damn near impossible to score but I'm gonna stay positive for now
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old August 31st 2015, 07:47 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,822
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Quite sure stuff will appear when I am in bed & will miss out on the Emek baseball poster.Wish they would update the UK store with some decent merch.It's crap in comparison to the USA one.
If it does appear (if at all) when you're not around then maybe I can try get an extra one. unlikely though I'd guess.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old August 31st 2015, 08:54 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Wrigley items up but no posters
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old August 31st 2015, 08:55 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,822
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

no surprise there then

Edit: tweet just sent out said "poster info TBA"

Last edited by lharris92 : August 31st 2015 at 09:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old August 31st 2015, 09:07 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
no surprise there then

Edit: tweet just sent out said "poster info TBA"
That's good news! There's hope after all
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old August 31st 2015, 09:42 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

I ordered the wrigley hat and the lineup shirt. I used a 10% discount code for this order and when I got the confirmation email they gave me a 20% discount code. Not bad
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old August 31st 2015, 11:44 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,822
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Ok so a couple of things I've discovered from the foos twitter feed:

1. There will be new posters for the MK dates and the Murrayfield date as well. no word on who will be making them but at a guess it could be Jacknife again.

2. (the interesting bit) So they tweeted about the wrigley's merch going up and someone asked about the posters, they gave a reply that I wouldn't have expected.

https://twitter.com/Tech_Sales_Whiz/...57521343197184

which got replied with https://twitter.com/foofighters/stat...57929872470016

which if you can't be bothered to click the links says:

Quote:
@foofighters I've been stalking you online store hoping to actually land a poster today... Annoyed people who don't attend are flipping them
Quote:
@Tech_Sales_Whiz dude we are annoyed too, working on reprints asap
take from it what you will but there could be more posters coming

lets hope its before thursday eh?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.