Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #661  
Old January 29th 2016, 01:59 AM
MattYoung1's Avatar
MattYoung1 MattYoung1 is offline
I'm a page torn from a broken spine
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 95
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Have you framed this bad boy yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Very very happy with this one! Please note that this version is different than the foils sold at the show. Show foils were numbered to 50 and signed. This AP version is numbered to only 25, signed and doodled! Definitely got lucky on this one

EMEK Wrigley Foil AP 20/25





Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old February 2nd 2016, 04:12 AM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattYoung1 View Post
Have you framed this bad boy yet??
Unfortunately I haven't yet because I was debating on ordering a frame and doing it myself but now I've decided to leave this one to the professionals. Should have it done by next week
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old February 8th 2016, 02:17 PM
MattYoung1's Avatar
MattYoung1 MattYoung1 is offline
I'm a page torn from a broken spine
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 95
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Awesome! Can't wait to see it.
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old February 8th 2016, 10:28 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

I was at Walmart earlier today and decided to look at the poster frames. I was shocked to find one I liked and for only $15. So here is EMEK Wrigley Foil 20/25 in a Walmart frame. Not keeping it on that wall, I just put it there as a test to see how it looks.



Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old February 9th 2016, 06:21 AM
aprilshack's Avatar
aprilshack aprilshack is offline
Fooper!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Merseyside, uk.
Posts: 10,343
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
I was at Walmart earlier today and decided to look at the poster frames. I was shocked to find one I liked and for only $15. So here is EMEK Wrigley Foil 20/25 in a Walmart frame. Not keeping it on that wall, I just put it there as a test to see how it looks.



Lovely! Probably the only poster i really want but is way too expensive!
__________________
London Stadium x2, 2018
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old February 9th 2016, 01:08 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Lovely! Probably the only poster i really want but is way too expensive!
Thanks! Yeah I got very lucky on the price.
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old February 11th 2016, 11:56 PM
MattYoung1's Avatar
MattYoung1 MattYoung1 is offline
I'm a page torn from a broken spine
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 95
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

I love it!!!! Nice Choice.
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old February 12th 2016, 12:12 AM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

might be awaiting a blue/rasberry Jermaine Rogers/30 variant to be delivered ($60 including delivery).
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old February 12th 2016, 05:03 AM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
might be awaiting a blue/rasberry Jermaine Rogers/30 variant to be delivered ($60 including delivery).
Sweet!! Nice discount from original price too
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old February 16th 2016, 11:11 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

So Jermaine Rogers was selling the test prints of the Atlanta gig poster - just the image. It sold out, however there is some mini prints of the image he is selling which looks good.
$15 which isn't bad either.
http://jermainerogers.limitedrun.com...print-variants if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #671  
Old February 21st 2016, 11:18 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
might be awaiting a blue/rasberry Jermaine Rogers/30 variant to be delivered ($60 including delivery).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Sweet!! Nice discount from original price too
18/30.
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old February 25th 2016, 12:49 AM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Just when I thought I was done buying 20th anniversary posters, I see this unique gem. The RFK joker card was supposed to be numbered to 275 which is what makes this one odd.... Yeah it's blank out of 274 Not sure what the deal is with this one but I'd say it's probably one of a kind.

Greg CRAOLA Simkins - Joker card __/274 ???



Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old February 25th 2016, 10:14 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Just when I thought I was done buying 20th anniversary posters, I see this unique gem. The RFK joker card was supposed to be numbered to 275 which is what makes this one odd.... Yeah it's blank out of 274 Not sure what the deal is with this one but I'd say it's probably one of a kind.

Greg CRAOLA Simkins - Joker card __/274 ???



that's apart from the money shot the one I was looking out for and only saw once (maybe twice) on ebay. there was one that sold a couple of months back or so - was that you?

Also nice
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old February 26th 2016, 03:40 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
that's apart from the money shot the one I was looking out for and only saw once (maybe twice) on ebay. there was one that sold a couple of months back or so - was that you?

Also nice
Thanks! I bought this joker card about 2 weeks ago. It was the only RFK poster I didn't have and I liked that it had a numbering issue. I sent the artist a message asking about the error in the numbering but haven't heard back yet.

Last edited by Foo_R_U : February 26th 2016 at 03:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old February 26th 2016, 09:25 PM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
Greg CRAOLA Simkins - Joker card __/274 ???



I just got a response from the artist stating it was a mistake on the publishers part and it's worth more

Reply With Quote
  #676  
Old February 29th 2016, 10:41 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
I just got a response from the artist stating it was a mistake on the publishers part and it's worth more

nice.

Where did you pick it up if you don't mind answering?

Have set up alerts for it but doubt any will appear at any point.
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old March 1st 2016, 01:14 AM
Foo_R_U's Avatar
Foo_R_U Foo_R_U is offline
Good Grief
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina
Posts: 587
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
nice.

Where did you pick it up if you don't mind answering?

Have set up alerts for it but doubt any will appear at any point.
I don't mind at all. I got it on eBay about 2 weeks ago for $108 shipped. Wasn't cheap but as soon as I saw the numbering issue i felt it was well worth it. Plus it also came with a 45 single with The color and the shape/monkey wrench.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Foo-Fig...vip=true&rt=nc

I actually saw another one last week that was framed for $75 and I don't think anyone even bid on it. Next time I see one I'll definitely PM you.
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old March 1st 2016, 06:43 AM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post
I don't mind at all. I got it on eBay about 2 weeks ago for $108 shipped. Wasn't cheap but as soon as I saw the numbering issue i felt it was well worth it. Plus it also came with a 45 single with The color and the shape/monkey wrench.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Foo-Fig...vip=true&rt=nc

I actually saw another one last week that was framed for $75 and I don't think anyone even bid on it. Next time I see one I'll definitely PM you.
Strange that it didn't appear in my search. Might be due to them potentially not shipping to the UK.

Cheers though... Will have to log in more often then
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old March 1st 2016, 03:19 PM
MattYoung1's Avatar
MattYoung1 MattYoung1 is offline
I'm a page torn from a broken spine
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 95
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

I thought I was done with the 20th Anniversary posters as well. I also scored the RFK Joker poster two weeks back off of eBay! Great find!
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old March 1st 2016, 06:37 PM
lharris92 lharris92 is offline
Have you found your way around
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: england
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

I'm literally searching everything I can think of to do with it to see if there are any listed.

No go so far
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.