Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #321  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:04 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
There's just to many good songs!
Good Grief would be insane though! First song i learned on drums:P
And No Way Back would be sick!
Good greif is an insane song! But no so likkely to get played...No way back would be good too So, you play the drums?
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:08 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Good greif is an insane song! But no so likkely to get played...No way back would be good too So, you play the drums?
I know, it's a shame! they should do a concert where they play the whole first album!
Yeah, I've been playing for about a year! Got so damn sick of the guitar so i figured i'd try something new, and it was a much metter instrument for me to play!
If can't make anything on the guitar you can't really beat the shit out of it
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:11 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
I know, it's a shame! they should do a concert where they play the whole first album!
Yeah, I've been playing for about a year! Got so damn sick of the guitar so i figured i'd try something new, and it was a much metter instrument for me to play!
If can't make anything on the guitar you can't really beat the shit out of it
Yup, I vote for that option for Bergen The whole first album on one gig
Do you play in a band or something? I would love to learn how to play the drums, but I fear I lack the musical talent
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:21 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Yup, I vote for that option for Bergen The whole first album on one gig
Do you play in a band or something? I would love to learn how to play the drums, but I fear I lack the musical talent
Would be nice! I hope they have an acoustic stage in bergen!
No, i don't or... kinda! haha, nothing sereous
It's a relly fun instrument learning to play, if you ever get a chance you should do it!
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:28 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
Would be nice! I hope they have an acoustic stage in bergen!
No, i don't or... kinda! haha, nothing sereous
It's a relly fun instrument learning to play, if you ever get a chance you should do it!
I 'm also hoping for an acoustic stage in Bergen That way if I get there late I could try to get to the front row there instead

haha..I just gotta find someone with the patience to teach me
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:43 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
I 'm also hoping for an acoustic stage in Bergen That way if I get there late I could try to get to the front row there instead

haha..I just gotta find someone with the patience to teach me
Yeah, that's a good thing about the whole runway+acoustic stage thingy!
BUT, you should get at the veeery front though

Hehe.. good luck on that! I've yet to find anyone hehe
But i like learning by myself though...
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old March 14th 2008, 08:58 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
Yeah, that's a good thing about the whole runway+acoustic stage thingy!
BUT, you should get at the veeery front though.

Hehe.. good luck on that! I've yet to find anyone hehe
But i like learning by myself though...
So true, you should

haha...good that you can learn by yourself Makes the whole learning thing a bit easier, don't it?
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:13 PM
FF_Jakob's Avatar
FF_Jakob FF_Jakob is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Swe
Posts: 543
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

start to play bass instead the foo fighters songs are pretty easy on bass.
__________________
Foo Fighters gigs.

6/2-06 Stockholm, Hovet
14/6-08 Stockholm, WTAI
22/6-11 Stockholm, Stadion
3/7-11 Milton Keynes, MK Bowl
12/6-15 Gothenburg, Ullevi
15/7-15 New York, Citi Field
8/9-15 Edinburgh, Murrayfield
10/9-17 Berlin, Lollapalooza
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:14 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_Jakob View Post
start to play bass instead the foo fighters songs are pretty easy on bass.
But the drums are much cooler
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:19 PM
FF_Jakob's Avatar
FF_Jakob FF_Jakob is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Swe
Posts: 543
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

well if you are cool just like Taylor and Dave well then yes
__________________
Foo Fighters gigs.

6/2-06 Stockholm, Hovet
14/6-08 Stockholm, WTAI
22/6-11 Stockholm, Stadion
3/7-11 Milton Keynes, MK Bowl
12/6-15 Gothenburg, Ullevi
15/7-15 New York, Citi Field
8/9-15 Edinburgh, Murrayfield
10/9-17 Berlin, Lollapalooza
Reply With Quote
  #331  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:20 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
So true, you should

haha...good that you can learn by yourself Makes the whole learning thing a bit easier, don't it?
Yeeah, when you're first starting to learn it's super fun!

BUT, back on topic maybe?
Have you seen the full Norwegian Wood line-up now? It's prettydamngood
Also, i find it kinda funny that Alanis Morrisette is playing there too!!
Total bummer that it's crashing with WTAI!
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:23 PM
FF_Jakob's Avatar
FF_Jakob FF_Jakob is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Swe
Posts: 543
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

we can hope that alanis comes to WTAI then
__________________
Foo Fighters gigs.

6/2-06 Stockholm, Hovet
14/6-08 Stockholm, WTAI
22/6-11 Stockholm, Stadion
3/7-11 Milton Keynes, MK Bowl
12/6-15 Gothenburg, Ullevi
15/7-15 New York, Citi Field
8/9-15 Edinburgh, Murrayfield
10/9-17 Berlin, Lollapalooza
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:28 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_Jakob View Post
well if you are cool just like Taylor and Dave well then yes
I just meant it looks more fun to play the drums

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
BUT, back on topic maybe?Have you seen the full Norwegian Wood line-up now? It's prettydamngood. Also, i find it kinda funny that Alanis Morrisette is playing there too!!Total bummer that it's crashing with WTAI!
Yeah, it's looking good! I wish I was there for the whole thing and that WTAI was the day after Have you seen Dinosaur Jr before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_Jakob View Post
we can hope that alanis comes to WTAI then
Yep, that would be great
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:38 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post


Yeah, it's looking good! I wish I was there for the whole thing and that WTAI was the day after Have you seen Dinosaur Jr before?


Yep, that would be great
Mmmmhm, me to! No i haven't seen them, but I did listened a little bit to them a few years ago! so it's gonna be stilig! what about you?

Haha, taylor joining his old friend for a song, eh? I'm sure dave would have laughed his ass off
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:41 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
Mmmmhm, me to! No i haven't seen them, but I did listened a little bit to them a few years ago! so it's gonna be stilig! what about you?

Haha, taylor joining his old friend for a song, eh? I'm sure dave would have laughed his ass off
haha..I'm sure he would

Yeah, I saw them at Storås last year, but it was late, so I didn't pay that much attention I think they are good though haha
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:44 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
haha..I'm sure he would

Yeah, I saw them at Storås last year, but it was late, so I didn't pay that much attention I think they are good though haha
Hehe, it usually ends up that way!

But since the The Hives are playing WTAI, I think the foos should play Hate to say I Told you so! I love that recording
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old March 14th 2008, 09:55 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
Hehe, it usually ends up that way!

But since the The Hives are playing WTAI, I think the foos should play Hate to say I Told you so! I love that recording
Actually, I don't think I've heard it Link me?
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old March 14th 2008, 10:01 PM
kristiaaaan's Avatar
kristiaaaan kristiaaaan is offline
tired of wearing black and blue
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 680
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch24 View Post
Actually, I don't think I've heard it Link me?
Sure! http://www.mediafire.com/?gymlnn250no

There you go! You're bound to start smiling! It's so great!!
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old March 14th 2008, 10:03 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristiaaaan View Post
Sure! http://www.mediafire.com/?gymlnn250no

There you go! You're bound to start smiling! It's so great!!
Thank you very, very much
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old March 14th 2008, 10:07 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Charlotte Charlotte is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London again
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: The Full Scandinavian Thread...

Okay, that made me smile
__________________
My previous username was Ch24
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.