Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 15th 2018, 04:39 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Red face Giving up the Foo for a kidney...

Hey, just wanted to say what an amazing time the Vancouver concert would have been. Fortunately, me and my buddy Adam can't make the show in Vancouver in September.

I say fortunately, because, against all odds my best pal's GIRLFRIEND is a perfect match to donate a kidney to HIM.

So, I love Dave and all the guys, but I am just gonna queue up the spotify, crank that shit up, and instead of headbanging, I'm gonna chill with him for the first week, and help my pal recover from this life-saving procedure (he has it on Sept 5th, three day before the show).

I guess I just wanted to say that while I wish we could have made it, some things are worth missing.

Good vibes to all...
Old August 15th 2018, 11:40 PM
Wind me up and watch me spin

Smile Re: Giving up the Foo for a kidney...

That is awesome! My dad had a kidney transplant 2 years ago and is doing great! It truly is life changing. You’re a great friend! Hope all goes well 🙂
Old August 16th 2018, 05:56 PM
The Boss

Default Re: Giving up the Foo for a kidney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFreshmaker View Post
Hey, just wanted to say what an amazing time the Vancouver concert would have been. Fortunately, me and my buddy Adam can't make the show in Vancouver in September.

I say fortunately, because, against all odds my best pal's GIRLFRIEND is a perfect match to donate a kidney to HIM.

So, I love Dave and all the guys, but I am just gonna queue up the spotify, crank that shit up, and instead of headbanging, I'm gonna chill with him for the first week, and help my pal recover from this life-saving procedure (he has it on Sept 5th, three day before the show).

I guess I just wanted to say that while I wish we could have made it, some things are worth missing.

Good vibes to all...
I am pretty sure the guys would approve of your reason. Best of luck to all involved!

Follow my dog on Instagram: jackthekeeshond