Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 16th 2019, 03:25 PM
JainJude

Default Finally seeing Foo Fighters

I've been a fan for a long time, but due to where I live it's not been easy to see them until 2015 when me and a bunch of pals got tickets to see them at Murrayfield. Oh my days we were excited. Went into Edinburgh the weekend before (it was a Tuesday gig) and just caused mayhem. Drank non stop like it was the last trip of ours lives. Then we seethe news - Dave's fallen off the stage at another show. Might be hurt might not be - no one knows. "Ah it'll be alright, it's Dave! He'll rock out in a Wheelchair if he has to!" And he did - but it was at the rescheduled show in September that I couldn't make because me and my girlfriend had booked a holiday to Kefalonia (amazing island btw. West of Greece, south of Corfu. You're welcome).

Then comes the news they're going to be playing London in June 2018. All my pals are organising tickets and accommodation because the last show was so damn good they're going to travel the length of the country to go again! But I couldn't go. Because at that point in time I was holding 2 month old twin boys in my arms (love you boys, best decision ever) and my partner would have made it so it was physically impossible for me to leave the house again if I even thought of going.xvideos xnxx xxx

And then last year they announce they're playing Glasgow 2019. After a small moment of thought to work out what age the boys would be come August 2019, I messaged my girlfriend to pretty much tell her FF are playing Glasgow and that I'm going. Expecting some resistance I was I actually met with "Oh cool! You've been wanting to see them for ages! I wouldn't mind coming too actually!"

Last edited by JainJude : July 18th 2019 at 10:23 PM.
Old July 30th 2019, 04:04 AM
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Default Re: Finally seeing Foo Fighters

So....are you seeing them this year?