Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 30th 2016, 12:38 PM
Have you found your way around

Default Re: Foo Fighters new 'live dates' passport - 2017 Euro Festivals [Merged]

Still waiting to see what the T in the Park replacement on Glasgow Green brings.

Radiohead basically confirmed for one day, Coldplay rumoured for another, Foos for the last?

As long as nothing is announced for June - I have six gigs booked so far, including Kiss this morning.
The Alarm, Glasgow, May
Iron Maiden - Newcastle, May
Iron Maiden - Glasgow Hydro, May
Kiss - Glasgow Hydro, May
Guns 'N' Roses - London, June
Old November 30th 2016, 02:02 PM
Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!

Default Re: Foo Fighters new 'live dates' passport - 2017 Euro Festivals [Merged]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
With it now essentially confirmed they'll be no new album before this run I can't see them doing any of their own big headline shows, you really only do those on the back of an album promotion.

Glasto seems almost certain for the UK, the only other possibility might be an unannounced club/small gig.
I agree - no Foo shows just festivals until the next album.

Still nothing stateside.

As an aside Taylor mentioned during a lot of the festivals Chevy played this year that he would like to come back next year so maybe we wont get Foo shows stateside just some Chevy shows at festivals.

As an aside aside - I just booked tickets to see Rick Astley
Old November 30th 2016, 02:52 PM
I'm Alone Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy4580 View Post
As an aside aside - I just booked tickets to see Rick Astley
keep that to yourself
Old November 30th 2016, 03:42 PM
I'll Stick Around

So Berlin got red by mistake? I hate that stupid game.
Old November 30th 2016, 03:54 PM
I'd rather leave than suffer this

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackD. View Post
i don't think so. I'm pretty sure there will be something in Germany too.

11/11/15 Wien
Old November 30th 2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmosedici88 View Post
I know that Rock the Beach was a full blown festival in 2013 but the one announced this morning looks very suspiciously like a Foos headline show.
You know, I've heard that last time RtB was supposed to be the same kinda one day deal with Rammstein headlining. I dont know why exactly but seemed like there were loads of band in Europe with days off during the week so they booked more and made it a festival.

It was weird then, there was the Rammstein show, then a day with the festival closed, then two days of music again.
Old November 30th 2016, 04:18 PM
The Sidekick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackD. View Post
Is Berlin fully lit? Doesn't look as bright as the others, I thought it was just the general area lit for the Poland show, like a lot of areas of Spain/Portugal are light red but there is only one show in each, in one place.

Click here to reserve your username from this board for use there
Old November 30th 2016, 04:51 PM
Breathe out so I can breathe you

I see on FB that some people are saying they already have tickets for the Helsinki show but ticketmaster(Finland)says on their website that they are not for sale yet.Does anyone know if this is the case or have they gone on sale and sold out.This is the only show so far I can get to as I am on holidays for all the rest.I wanted to stay at home but the missus won't allow me to go to a FF concert without her
Old November 30th 2016, 05:04 PM
The Sidekick

Quote:
Originally Posted by java gt View Post
I see on FB that some people are saying they already have tickets for the Helsinki show but ticketmaster(Finland)says on their website that they are not for sale yet.Does anyone know if this is the case or have they gone on sale and sold out.This is the only show so far I can get to as I am on holidays for all the rest.I wanted to stay at home but the missus won't allow me to go to a FF concert without her
I Don't know how people would already have tickets but no, definitely not sold out. General ticket sales definitely starts December 2nd. Perhaps they've started selling some locally, in person?

https://www.rockthebeach.fi/liput/

Click here to reserve your username from this board for use there
Old November 30th 2016, 05:24 PM
I'd rather leave than suffer this

I could have sworn Germany has been lit since before this latest update. Does anyone have each map saved as it was updated? Maybe I'm mistaken.
  • July 25, 2008 Cleveland, OH
  • May 04, 2018 Nashville, TN
Old November 30th 2016, 05:49 PM
I'll Stick Around

Berlin was white, now is deep red. Could be a mistake as the red area surrounding Open'er moved a bit. Warsaw was light red, is white now. You can compare it, as all maps are on their twitter/fb/instagram.

Berlin definitely is centered red now. Hopefully not by mistake.
Old November 30th 2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I see on FB that some people are saying they already have tickets for the Helsinki show but ticketmaster(Finland)says on their website that they are not for sale yet.Does anyone know if this is the case or have they gone on sale and sold out.
Trust me, no one has tickets yet.

Gen sale starts on fri, I know it's possible to reserve tickets tomorrow with the right contacts but no one will have tix until friday.
Old November 30th 2016, 08:42 PM
Normal

Quote:
I got an email from the Live Nation Finland and it says that for members of Live Nation Events Club it's possible to buy tickets today and tomorrow.

* I can't help but notice...you poo a lot. *
Old December 1st 2016, 01:31 PM
Polite as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wol View Post
I got an email from the Live Nation Finland and it says that for members of Live Nation Events Club it's possible to buy tickets today and tomorrow.
Tempting, but I will wait until they play the States again...
Old December 1st 2016, 06:00 PM
Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
Tempting, but I will wait until they play the States again...
I thought of joining the bloody club but then realised it would cost 95€ per year.

Ha, it would be cool to have you coming to Finland

Old December 1st 2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I thought of joining the bloody club but then realised it would cost 95€ per year.
Thatīs a bit unfair Iīd say. I liked how Bruno Mars handled the presale - if you bought the record before release you could buy 2 tickets before gen sale. Thatīs cool I think - paying only to get VIP treatment is a bit much.

Got my ticket reserved today through other contacts, Iīm pretty sure this wonīt sell out fast - when Metallica played the same venue a few years back it would have been possible to buy tickets still on the concert day. And those tickets sell FAST over here.
Old December 1st 2016, 06:18 PM
Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo3001 View Post
Thatīs a bit unfair Iīd say. I liked how Bruno Mars handled the presale - if you bought the record before release you could buy 2 tickets before gen sale. Thatīs cool I think - paying only to get VIP treatment is a bit much.

Got my ticket reserved today through other contacts, Iīm pretty sure this wonīt sell out fast - when Metallica played the same venue a few years back it would have been possible to buy tickets still on the concert day. And those tickets sell FAST over here.
Are you in/from Finland??

Old December 1st 2016, 06:57 PM

I'll be there for a while during summer - kinda lucky to have the FF show happen while over.
Old December 1st 2016, 07:28 PM
Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo3001 View Post
I'll be there for a while during summer - kinda lucky to have the FF show happen while over.
Oh that's cool

I'll be there as often as I can.

Old December 1st 2016, 11:07 PM

Quote:
I'll be there as often as I can.
Nice!

Are you planning on seeing the show?

I kinda have my hopes up that this'll be the first of the summer shows, their setlists has often been a bit more interesting on the first few gigs compared to when they have their gig routine down. It's been a while since I've seen a loose FF show, I'd like this to be one.