Talking

admin's note: This was originally posted on 01.17.00

Hey everybody, this is Dave here. Schu gave me a password so that I could come on here and post you all some notes every now and then. I figure , what better way to let you all in on whats been happening with us? Plus I'm bored as shit. We got down here yesterday morning, went straight to the beach, got sunburned as all hell...gonna do the same thing today. The show in LA was pretty fun. Kinda rusty, but fun. I have bruises all up and down my ribs from walking out into the audience ( just got wireless guitar stuff last week) so I'm nursing those wounds as we speak. I can't wait for the Big Day Out shows! I'm Stoked! Everybody should go see the HELLACOPTERS. They're down here too, we did a few shows with them in Europe , and they KILL!! Blah Blah Blah...I just wanted to say thankyouallsooooooomuch for the birthday stuff. It's overwhelming sometimes, I mean, I can't believe that anyone would take the time to do that kinda stuff, so thank you sooo much, from the bottom of my heart. And, yes , I check in on this site every once in a while. It's pretty funny to me some of the shit you guys come up with. Keep me laughing!! OK...I've got to go. Thank you all so much. Take care....Dave