Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old January 27th 2020, 08:49 PM
matineeidyll's Avatar
matineeidyll matineeidyll is offline
Ready on your mark
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Newcastle, Australia
Posts: 1,475
Default Re: Guesses for FF25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
Hush now - stop Foosplaining my problems so I have to re-read them
It's a pain we in the Southern Hemisphere share

Knowing DG's behaviour pre-release, these recent happenings seem to be hinting at memorializing the debut album, for sure.
__________________
Adelaide / Sydney, 2011
Brisbane / Sydney / Adelaide, 2015
Gold Coast, 2015 (Chevy Metal)
Philadelphia, 2016 (Chevy Metal)
Sydney, 2017 (Chevy Metal)
Adelaide / Brisbane / Sydney, 2018

FooFightersLive.com
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Yesterday, 02:20 AM
E. Stacked Actor's Avatar
E. Stacked Actor E. Stacked Actor is offline
Never knowing who to believe
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Here, there & everywhere
Posts: 15,626
Default Re: Guesses for FF25

Quote:
Originally Posted by matineeidyll View Post
It's a pain we in the Southern Hemisphere share

Knowing DG's behaviour pre-release, these recent happenings seem to be hinting at memorializing the debut album, for sure.
Yet we've also heard snippets from 2 songs and drums for another, none of which match anything from the first album.

So .... whst, an album AND a box set? Do bands usually compete with themselves that way?
__________________
"Computers are useless. They only give answers." - Pablo Picasso


*
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Yesterday, 02:41 AM
Simon's Avatar
Simon Simon is offline
The Sidekick
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 29,346
Default Re: Guesses for FF25

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Stacked Actor View Post
Yet we've also heard snippets from 2 songs and drums for another, none of which match anything from the first album.

So .... whst, an album AND a box set? Do bands usually compete with themselves that way?
Not on the same scale but they released Medium Rare same time as Wasting Light.

I could see them putting out some sort of S/T release (if not a massive box set, perhaps just a 2CD type thing) in March/April and then an album in July, or later.
__________________
New unofficial FF message board opening Jan 31st - https://foofightersforum.com


Click here to reserve your username from this board for use there
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Yesterday, 02:53 AM
Poppy4580's Avatar
Poppy4580 Poppy4580 is offline
Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 6,272
Default Re: Guesses for FF25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Not on the same scale but they released Medium Rare same time as Wasting Light.

I could see them putting out some sort of S/T release (if not a massive box set, perhaps just a 2CD type thing) in March/April and then an album in July, or later.
Special S/T record store day release and then a separate new album release later in the year. That makes a lot of sense.
__________________
*I can spam like an arsehole*

Last edited by Poppy4580 : Yesterday at 02:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Dezbot's Avatar
Dezbot Dezbot is offline
These are my famous last words
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,546
Default Re: Guesses for FF25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy4580 View Post
I just booked to see Alanis Morissette in June because I'm fed up of waiting.
I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl show Can't wait!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.