Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Foo Side Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 12th 2010, 10:14 AM
I'll never say goodbye

Default Re: TCV `should` be back to tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezz View Post
efestivals and the news of the world are saying tcv are to headline reading. If thats true then I'd imagine a second release before then or just after because they can't do a 2hr headline slot with the one album.
The Darkness did a 1hr 30min headline slot so TCV could do that... but yeah, realistically they need a new album before then because playing just the album is a bit poo, couple of songs really don't need to be played live...
Old January 12th 2010, 11:54 AM
FooArchive

Reading/Leeds mainstage headliner? Bollocks.

"FooArchive? It's a wealth of information." - Dave Grohl
Old January 12th 2010, 02:45 PM
Have you found your way around

They're great and all, but I can't see them headlining any big festivals in the near future. Playing at them, sure, but not headlining!

SFK

FF: 24/08/05 Astoria 27/08/05 Reading 14/06/06 Vict Apollo 16/06/06 Underworld 17/06/06 Hyde Park 05/07/07 Dingwalls 18/08/07 V Fest 17&18/11/07 O2 Arena 07/06/08 Wembley Stadium 11/07/11 Roundhouse 26/08/12 Reading 10/09/14 Concorde 2 14/09/14 Invictus 24/06/17 Glasto 19/09/17 O2 21/09/17 RAH
TH: 11/05/10 Scala
TCV: 11/12/09 Portsmouth GH 17&18/12/09 Hammersmith Apollo 22/03/10 RAH 05/07/10 Brixton
SCP: 19/02/13 Forum
CS: 14/06/17 WR
Old January 12th 2010, 03:15 PM
Never knowing who to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
The Rock Gods have started whispering...and they're whispering "Coachella"...the bastards...

Do it! I'll drive.
Old January 12th 2010, 05:20 PM

NME is going to have an article this week where they think they have secret info that AC/DC and TCV are playing Download festival this year!

And Efestivals has updated them for a strong rumour for download too; http://efestivals.co.uk/festivals/do.../lineup.shtml#

They are also off the Reading and Leeds page on there too!

I think it would be a good bet, plus its the monsters of rock 30th aniversary this year and they appear to be going all out to make it huge (AC/DC self confirmed themself to their fan club before removing the information)

I hope its true as I see Download as 'my festival' meaning I would go to it over any other festival in the UK, unless the Foo's were playing else where. Plus I've already got my tickets for it this year!

Forget it man and get with the count down, shake this square world and blast off for kicksville !!!!!

My Radio Show Fan page, please join!

Last edited by probotrobot : January 12th 2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old January 12th 2010, 11:31 PM
I'm a Muggle Fuggin' Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by probotrobot View Post
NME is going to have an article this week where they think they have secret info that AC/DC and TCV are playing Download festival this year!

And Efestivals has updated them for a strong rumour for download too; http://efestivals.co.uk/festivals/do.../lineup.shtml#

They are also off the Reading and Leeds page on there too!

I think it would be a good bet, plus its the monsters of rock 30th aniversary this year and they appear to be going all out to make it huge (AC/DC self confirmed themself to their fan club before removing the information)

I hope its true as I see Download as 'my festival' meaning I would go to it over any other festival in the UK, unless the Foo's were playing else where. Plus I've already got my tickets for it this year!
AC/DC confirmed themselves for Reading/ Leeds last year and removed info and then never played it. So I'd wait and see what the official word is from Download.
Old January 13th 2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezz View Post
AC/DC confirmed themselves for Reading/ Leeds last year and removed info and then never played it. So I'd wait and see what the official word is from Download.
Yeah, its been talked about with the festival Director and the Festival booker who both post on the Download forums... they both refused to deny it. The general response was 'we have no idea what your talking about '

Also Andy (the booker) poster about the leak saying something along the lines of 'AC/DC wont be playing at download, the biggest band in rock wont be here to celebrate the 30th aniversary of MOR, and they certainly will not be playing Back in Black in its entirety as a special celebration of the aniversary of the album release..... honestly some band think they can just turn up and play

I would bet my house that they are!

Forget it man and get with the count down, shake this square world and blast off for kicksville !!!!!

My Radio Show Fan page, please join!