Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 23rd 2018, 09:40 PM
Fresh Pot!!

Default Milwaukee Presale/GA Setup

Just wanted to ask if anyone else was able to get GA tix for the Milwaukee show during the presale today. The seating map shows the whole floor is GA, but the tickets that showed up as GA/Floor had labeled sections, rows, and seat numbers on the floor, which was super confusing. The only other seating chart I saw that actually had the floor divided up was Detroit. Any info about the Foo's typical GA setup would be appreciated!
Old January 23rd 2018, 10:12 PM
Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!

Default Re: Milwaukee Presale/GA Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuko13 View Post
Just wanted to ask if anyone else was able to get GA tix for the Milwaukee show during the presale today. The seating map shows the whole floor is GA, but the tickets that showed up as GA/Floor had labeled sections, rows, and seat numbers on the floor, which was super confusing. The only other seating chart I saw that actually had the floor divided up was Detroit. Any info about the Foo's typical GA setup would be appreciated!
St Louis was the same but they are all just GA floor tickets. The venue just allocates a section/row/seat number to keep track of ticket numbers they don't actually mean anything when you get into the venue as it's a all standing first come first served arrangement
Old January 23rd 2018, 11:42 PM
Have you found your way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy4580 View Post
St Louis was the same but they are all just GA floor tickets. The venue just allocates a section/row/seat number to keep track of ticket numbers they don't actually mean anything when you get into the venue as it's a all standing first come first served arrangement
That's what it most likely is, yeah. Also take into account that it's a new arena in Milwaukee, so they're way of listing tickets and such could be a tad different as such. Either way, they're website refers to just "General Admission" for the floor anyway.

Oddly enough, I noticed StubHub is listing that show with specific sections on the floor. Not sure why they're going by the ticket numbering so specifically, but almost no arena show does anything like that for GA ticketholders anyway... :S
2011: St. Paul
2015: St. Paul, Chicago (Wrigley), Anaheim (9/19)
2017: Chicago (Metro), Madison, Des Moines, Sioux Falls
2018: Milwaukee, St. Paul
Old January 24th 2018, 04:18 AM
Fresh Pot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevgreg View Post
Oddly enough, I noticed StubHub is listing that show with specific sections on the floor. Not sure why they're going by the ticket numbering so specifically, but almost no arena show does anything like that for GA ticketholders anyway... :S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy4580 View Post
Thanks for letting me know! I've never done GA for Foo's before, only seats, so I'm pretty excited. At other concerts I've been to, the venue had half the floor as a pit and half as reserved seating behind the pit, so I wasn't sure if it was that kind of situation.
Old January 25th 2018, 09:18 PM
Visiting is pretty...

so far I have seen two stage configurations. One with the stage at the end and another with the stage in the middle. How do we confirm which is correct?

(I am hoping that the stage in the middle is the correct one because my tickets will be solid right in the middle