Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 23rd 2018, 06:05 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Concert Audio & Video

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could purchase good professional quality audio and video of the Dallas 4/21 concert at the Starplex? This concert was our 10 year anniversary celebration, so we would love to have a way to look back and remember it.
Old April 23rd 2018, 06:17 PM
How Do You Do

Default Re: Concert Audio & Video

I'd suggest keeping an eye on https://www.foofighterslive.com/ these guys are generally on top of that sort of thing.

Admin @FooFightersUK
Old April 24th 2018, 12:11 PM
Have you found your way around

Yeah, there are no official bootlegs or downloads or things like that. But a few shows do show up on sites like the aforementioned or Dimeadozen from tapers that went.

In terms of video, whole shows are a bit more rare for leaking out there, but you can probably find some decent audience-shot clips on YouTube. Most of the "professional" video I see from regular shows are from local TV affiliates that went to shoot a song or two before leaving, and those rarely get posted in their entirety, if ever.
2011: St. Paul
2015: St. Paul, Chicago (Wrigley), Anaheim (9/19)
2017: Chicago (Metro), Madison, Des Moines, Sioux Falls
Old April 25th 2018, 01:27 PM
The Sidekick

Yeah audio taping by fans seems to have dropped off a cliff. 10 years ago when they started their US tour almost every show had at least one recording, and European shows were covered pretty well as well. Now we've literally not had a single audience audio recording in the whole of 2018, and only a couple in those late 2017 shows.

I don't know if it's just a FF thing, or taping on proper rigs has died out in general, but there really is slim pickings out there I'm afraid.

--
Can't post? Can't sign in? Email me if you have a technical issue related to the board.