Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > FooFighters.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 6th 2005, 01:10 PM
Never knowing who to believe

BIG reason why I am not fond of many noobs.... You've obviously (as you stated) read through many of the threads...you think you would have picked up the point to post in the RIGHT ONE!

Foo Fighters-R-us.com
June 5 '03, Oct 6 '05 (touched Dave!), Oct 7 '05, Sept 26 '08 ~ I saw Foo
Old May 8th 2005, 12:22 PM

Yeah I just love how a lot of noobs have come to this board cause they supposedly like the music yet they down one of the members who makes the music so great....ROCK ON FOR YOU GUYS!

Foo Fighters-R-us.com
Old May 8th 2005, 03:45 PM
A-wop-bom-a-loo-mop-a-lomp-bom-bom

I don't discriminate against newbies because they're new, I discriminate against them because they're idiots. It just so happens to be an indisputable fact that people who like the last two Foo Fighters albums are idiots, and as nobody would join a band's messageboard if they thought their last two albums sucked, all newbies are therefore idiots.
Old May 8th 2005, 03:56 PM
Cause everyone's just too weird

Quote:
Originally posted by [HamSoldier]:
I don't discriminate against newbies because they're new, I discriminate against them because they're idiots. It just so happens to be an indisputable fact that people who like the last two Foo Fighters albums are idiots, and as nobody would join a band's messageboard if they thought their last two albums sucked, all newbies are therefore idiots.
Qed.
Old May 8th 2005, 08:01 PM
No way back from here

Quote:
Originally posted by Halle:
they down one of the members who makes the music so great....ROCK ON FOR YOU GUYS!
what are you talking about?
Old May 8th 2005, 08:05 PM
Cause everyone's just too weird

Quote:
Originally posted by Mavis Cruet:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Halle:
they down one of the members who makes the music so great....ROCK ON FOR YOU GUYS!
what are you talking about? </font>[/quote]Somebody started a topic to just slag off Chris.

Listen to my Razor [rock version] Here!

"Some of my recent albums have been picked up by the Nineties generation, but then they don't know the early stuff......I know that because, in America especially, when I do 'The Man Who Sold The World' the amount of kids that come up afterwards and say, 'It's cool you're doing a Nirvana song.' And I think, 'Fuck you, you little tosser!'"
- David Bowie
Old May 9th 2005, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by WTFDaveMustaine?:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mavis Cruet:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Halle:
what are you talking about? </font>[/quote]Somebody started a topic to just slag off Chris. </font>[/quote]And there has been a couple comments about Nate as well.

Foo Fighters-R-us.com
Old May 9th 2005, 06:45 AM
Have you found your way around

seeing how 97% of the posts racked up by the most frequent posters are absolute black tarry shit/spam, it should be noted that most of those posters would still have a low post count had they not made so many damn threads on Dave's hair in 2000/asked about Nirvana/asked where to download (insert b side here), asked if (insert song) has ever been played live(all known setlists are on the blackbox, and the first known play dates are all listed in the song guide), asked if we think nickleback/3 doors down/whatever mainstream band sounds like the Foos, would ALL have low sperm counts like the rest of us!

I got so tired of that shit on the board that I hardly visit anymore, but I still try to contribute. I have nothing against new fans, and people with low blood pressure. But really, 700 posts in 4 years isn't much!

[ 05-09-2005, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Exausted_Guy1031 ]
Old May 9th 2005, 12:17 PM
No way back from here

Quote:
Originally posted by Exausted_Guy1031:
seeing how 97% of the posts racked up by the most frequent posters are absolute black tarry shit/spam, it should be noted that most of those posters would still have a low post count had they not made so many damn threads on Dave's hair in 2000/asked about Nirvana/asked where to download (insert b side here), asked if (insert song) has ever been played live(all known setlists are on the blackbox, and the first known play dates are all listed in the song guide), asked if we think nickleback/3 doors down/whatever mainstream band sounds like the Foos, would ALL have low sperm counts like the rest of us!

I got so tired of that shit on the board that I hardly visit anymore, but I still try to contribute. I have nothing against new fans, and people with low blood pressure. But really, 700 posts in 4 years isn't much!
Screw you. I got this obsecene post count by blatant, NON-BAND related spamming.
Old May 9th 2005, 12:54 PM
The Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Everlong2005:
I am not complaining. I just think it's funny how some people, just because they have more posts than others, think they are better.
Any explanations to that, comments?
It's an age old message board issue. It's like this at all and I say all other music messageboards that are well established (like more than two years).

The people that were there first have to be better because it PROVES that they have liked the band longer. They feel entitled and act elitist. The newer people could never have been listening to said band because they may have never owned a computer before and that makes them not as big fans as those of us who own computers.

Come on. That's how you judge being a fan - it's your computer, not how long you have been listening to them on the radio or buying their CD's. What's wrong with you?

Just so you know, I am the biggest Dave Grohl fan here because I saw him in Scream back at the Ibeam in San Francisco a million years ago and you didn't.

I win.

Follow my dog on Instagram: jackthekeeshond