Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Frequent Post Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 9th 2008, 05:58 AM
I'd rather leave than suffer this

Default Re: Dave is so hot....

Love the name Ben! lol

His energy is amazing, and I'm so jealous, but also happy for him...And happy for me that I get to watch.
02/29/08 - Fayetteville, AR
07/17/08 - Oklahoma City, OK
07/19/08 - Kansas City, MO
07/20/08 - St. Louis, MO
09/25/08 - Vegas
09/26/08 - Vegas
09/24/09 - SDRE - Chicago, IL
10/05/09 - TCV!!! - Nashville, TN
10/06/09 - SDRE - Houston, TX
05/17/11 - Tulsa, OK
05/23/11 - Council Bluffs, IA
09/16/11 - Kansas City, MO
09/17/11 - St. Louis, MO
White Limo's 1st Bride
Old March 5th 2009, 02:57 AM
I'll Stick Around

Uh Oh... I tried to post a link and I am not allowed to! bbs.foofighters.com does not allow new users to post links until a minimum post count is reached. This regulation is in place to prevent spam.
Old March 5th 2009, 06:08 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo Zealander View Post
Yeah well, I'm a couple of years or so older than him and I sure as hell wish I had anything like the energy he has. For a smoker/drinker who works as hard as he does and has as much going on on the side as he does, he has a phenomenal amount of energy - I guess it must have something to do with the constant adrenaline rush brought on by doing what he loves most and having people around him who he loves and who constantly support him.
I love it when he runs across the stage really fast...and I love how Dave looks when he's on tour and he gets really skinny...
Old April 4th 2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnieblas View Post
I love it when he runs across the stage really fast...and I love how Dave looks when he's on tour and he gets really skinny...
**Shakes her head vigorously in agreement! **
02/29/08 - Fayetteville, AR
07/17/08 - Oklahoma City, OK
07/19/08 - Kansas City, MO
07/20/08 - St. Louis, MO
09/25/08 - Vegas
09/26/08 - Vegas
09/24/09 - SDRE - Chicago, IL
10/05/09 - TCV!!! - Nashville, TN
10/06/09 - SDRE - Houston, TX
05/17/11 - Tulsa, OK
05/23/11 - Council Bluffs, IA
09/16/11 - Kansas City, MO
09/17/11 - St. Louis, MO
White Limo's 1st Bride
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:03 PM
Have you found your way around

dave is 27 years older than me, but hes still really awesome xD

FRESH POTS!!!
Old May 22nd 2009, 12:39 AM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnieblas View Post
this is what I also think about Dave hes a god
Old May 25th 2009, 03:19 AM
I'll Stick Around

Cool Re: Dave is so hot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubzy View Post
dave is 27 years older than me, but hes still really awesome xD
He is just one of those people that were born awesome and there's not much you can do about it
Old May 26th 2009, 08:21 AM
I'll Stick Around

Eek! Re: Dave is so hot....

u guyz r giving him the biggest head. i bet he don't even take out the trash anymore.he's just a man-talented,that b true but a man nothing less or more.what about the rest of the guys? taylor? and shifty? dave has 2 have them-doesn't he? he cant really get up there and do it all by him self now can he? yes he happens 2 b dark and handsome and in some cases tall(LOL) and he can sing u the sweetest lullaby but there's more 2 the man than that ya know.he has a family he cares 4 deeply.he has causes that he lends a supporting arm 2.why don't u funnel some of your lust into one of the charities he contributes 2? do something constructive with yourself as he has-at one time life tried 2 hand him a bowl of cherry pits and he handed back cherries-that's one determined s.o.b.(figure of speech-not calling his mom a bitch she has 2 b pretty great 2 turn out a superstar)i just saying b 4 real people he's human.i don't want u people 2 break him the way u always break your toys.so go out there and get a life that involves him in some way honor him the way he honors us every time they record new music,go on tour, get on stage so get off your duffs and rock n' grohl!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 29th 2009, 08:10 AM
I'll Stick Around

Old June 18th 2009, 01:16 PM
FooPa

I do enjoy me some Grohl
Old June 20th 2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziLee View Post
I do enjoy me some Grohl
Who doesn't. He is So gorgeous! Can't get enough of him. His smile can always put me in a good mood. LOL
Old June 24th 2009, 02:53 AM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunknee View Post
u guyz r giving him the biggest head. i bet he don't even take out the trash anymore.he's just a man-talented,that b true but a man nothing less or more.what about the rest of the guys? taylor? and shifty? dave has 2 have them-doesn't he? he cant really get up there and do it all by him self now can he? yes he happens 2 b dark and handsome and in some cases tall(LOL) and he can sing u the sweetest lullaby but there's more 2 the man than that ya know.he has a family he cares 4 deeply.he has causes that he lends a supporting arm 2.why don't u funnel some of your lust into one of the charities he contributes 2? do something constructive with yourself as he has-at one time life tried 2 hand him a bowl of cherry pits and he handed back cherries-that's one determined s.o.b.(figure of speech-not calling his mom a bitch she has 2 b pretty great 2 turn out a superstar)i just saying b 4 real people he's human.i don't want u people 2 break him the way u always break your toys.so go out there and get a life that involves him in some way honor him the way he honors us every time they record new music,go on tour, get on stage so get off your duffs and rock n' grohl!!!!!!!!!!

WTF??!!!

Yeah we know all that already
We also love to fill a few moments every so often raving about how fuckn awesome he is and how fuckn insanely gorgeous he is

There are worse things to rave about (see Foo Free!) and anyways, this sort of adoration has been going on for years. I'm sure fans would've been made aware a long time ago if he'd had a big enough issue with this kind of discussion between fans.

There's a fine line of course, but when you decide to make a living being in successful rock bands you also sign up for celebrity status and adoring fans who make you successful in the first place, then keep you in the extremely comfortable lifestyle you quite happily become accustomed to living.

Consider looking at such a subject from other angles before spouting off ..

(GQ) Women seem to think you'd be good in bed, Give us some tips…
(DG) The secret of being a good lover? Technique. Pleasure-giving. Knowing what your partner desires and doesn't expect. Surprise her. If all else fails, throw a drink in her face and go for it.
Old June 24th 2009, 04:25 PM
I should have known better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziLee View Post
I do enjoy me some Grohl
Me too.
And all I want is to be home

SAIBO ROCKS Another Version Video
Old June 24th 2009, 05:19 PM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
WTF??!!!

We also love to fill a few moments every so often raving about how fuckn awesome he is and how fuckn insanely gorgeous he is

There are worse things to rave about (see Foo Free!) and anyways, this sort of adoration has been going on for years. I'm sure fans would've been made aware a long time ago if he'd had a big enough issue with this kind of discussion between fans.

There's a fine line of course, but when you decide to make a living being in successful rock bands you also sign up for celebrity status and adoring fans who make you successful in the first place, then keep you in the extremely comfortable lifestyle you quite happily become accustomed to living.

yes, well said. thanks!
Old June 25th 2009, 08:38 AM

Quote:
WTF??!!!

You Said it!
Old June 25th 2009, 09:02 AM
I'll Stick Around

Dude, Sunknee if you have such an aweful problem with people praising Dave then why the hell are you even on this thread? I mean really... If he apires people enough with his talent and good heart whats the big deal about lady-folk talking about how good looking he is? Get over it! His talents are just an added bonus that makes him that more awesome! If you feel it so nessasary to bash the people on here then it does seem like you have a rather simple mind... (Let me go on the "Dave is hot" thread to tell the how their adoration is so misplaced) makes so much sense right?

"Do you have a problem? I have a gun. I'll shoot you. No problem." - Billie Joe Armstrong
Old June 25th 2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SangoLoverForever View Post
Dude, Sunknee if you have such an aweful problem with people praising Dave then why the hell are you even on this thread? I mean really... If he apires people enough with his talent and good heart whats the big deal about lady-folk talking about how good looking he is? Get over it! His talents are just an added bonus that makes him that more awesome! If you feel it so nessasary to bash the people on here then it does seem like you have a rather simple mind... (Let me go on the "Dave is hot" thread to tell the how their adoration is so misplaced) makes so much sense right?
Well said!

Oct 30th, 2009 - The very first and best live Foo show I've seen online. Thank you guys!
Old June 29th 2009, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SangoLoverForever View Post
You said it
Old July 3rd 2009, 12:20 PM

Yeh Dave is hot so there
Old September 10th 2009, 01:40 AM
I'll Stick Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubytuesday View Post
Yeh Dave is hot so there
couldn't of said it better myself