Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 26th 2015, 08:59 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Default 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

4th July 2015: 20th Anniversary Gig RFK Stadium Washington DC - THIRTEEN Posters:

01) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Union Station Pop-Up Shop Only - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 250 On WHITE Gallery Stock

02) "Joker Card" Greg CRAOLA Simkins - RFK Event Poster - Numbered Limited Run of 275

03) "Money Shot" EMEK - RFK Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 300

04) "RFK Line-Up" Morning Breath - RFK Event Poster - Numbered Limited Run of 300

05) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100 On CREAM Gallery Stock

06) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print SHATTERED FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 20

07) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print FIREWORKS FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 20

08) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print GOLD GEMS FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 5

09) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print ORANGE CREAM - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 15

10) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print FROSTY - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 15 On Light Blue 'Frosty' gallery stock

11) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print LASER RAY FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 5

12) "Harpies" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print BRUSHED METAL FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 5 (Sold at COMIC CON 2015 and apparently ONLY sold there. Jermain used the word "wierd" in his Instagram post displaying one, possibly hinting they were a first effort at the final SHATTERED FOIL variant that he didn't like so much. But the truth is still unknown.)

13) "Money Shot" EMEK - Artist Print Poster - Signed Numbered Embossed & Doodled Limited Run of 100 on Pearl paper

XXXXXXXXXX
MISC INFO
XXXXXXXXXX

JERMAINE ROGERS:

On the four sold at the event, I figure here's why there was so much confusion on getting them based on what I have found:

To obtain this set (of four) you had to be in attendance at the Union Station pop-up shop waiting in line before its opening (the 2nd or 3rd) and also the following day (the 4th) be early into the concert and be able to get to not just one, but two merchandise booths; as the posters were at separate locations.

Adding Jermaine's comments (below) from his site blurb here too to hold it all together for the board. Clearly now the "Harpies" poster is the one the band have commissioned as being the true 20th Anniversary poster. Maybe a bit sad it actually wasn't sold at all at the actual gig on the 4th, but with a total of 395 copies if you got one in any of the variants it must be a keeper. To my mind anyway, it was kept separate from the event to define the fact it was marking the 20th Anniversary as a whole and not just directly the gig itself. In true Foo fashion it was all there on Twitter on the 2nd: "Opens tomorrow @ Union Station (DC). Ltd Ed designs, RFK exclusives, out of print vinyl, exclusive show poster!". If you followed and spent part of your day "with the band" 20 years on you were rewarded, whoever or why. We can argue that forever but being so limited that's pretty much in the true band spirit IMHO.

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print -

Jermaine was commissioned by the Foo Fighters to create a limited edition print for their 20th anniversary show at RFK Stadium in Washington DC on July 4th. To celebrate the event, the band opened a special 'Pop Up Shop' at Union Station in Washington, DC, where several limited edition FF items were made available. The poster was screen printed on white gallery stock and exclusively available at the Pop Up Shop. The signed and numbered edition of only 250 posters quickly sold out.

Jermaine will now release his artist edition, available exclusively from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on gallery cream stock. It is strictly limited to 100 pieces.

Regarding the imagery, Jermaine resurrected the mysterious 'Harpies': the enigmatic creatures appeared on an earlier Foo Fighters x Jermaine Rogers poster, created nearly 10 years ago.

Discussing this image, he says:

'The Harpies...the bird-men. They are known by many names in many cultures. They've appeared in several prints that I've done over the years. Always watching, always hovering, always taking...stealing bits of your soul away, a little at a time.

Grohl sits among a swarm of them. Unafraid. He's been through the fire: he's got 'scars'. On the debut Foo Fighters record, he sang a song...and told us that he was 'exhausted'. That was the FIRST record...and he'd already been around the block. I think he had a previous life before Foo Fighters.

So, he calmly sits amidst the flock of the soul stealers. He's looking straight ahead. He ain't phased one bit. 'Cause he's a mad-music-warrior-man, goddamnit.' - JR

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (ARTIST'S PRINT VARIANT) -
From a signed and numbered edition of only 100 pieces.
- 60.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (SHATTERED FOIL VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on SHATTERED FOIL stock. It is strictly limited to 20 pieces.
- 125.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (FIREWORKS FOIL VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on holographic FIREWORKS FOIL stock. It is strictly limited to 20 pieces.
- 125.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (GOLD GEMS FOIL VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on holographic FIREWORKS FOIL stock. It is strictly limited to 5 pieces.
- 150.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (ORANGE CREAM VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on Orange Cream gallery stock. It is strictly limited to 15 pieces.
- 75.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (FROSTY VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on Light Blue 'Frosty' gallery stock. It is strictly limited to 15 pieces.
- 75.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (LASER RAY FOIL VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com! This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on 'Laser Ray' FOIL stock. It is strictly limited to 5 pieces.
-125.00 plus shipping/handling

- FOO FIGHTERS 20th Anniversary Print (BRUSHED METAL FOIL VARIANT) -
Exclusively available from COMIC CON 2015. This piece measures 26x20 inches and is printed on 'Brushed Metal" FOIL stock. It is strictly limited to 5 pieces.
-150.00 plus shipping/handling

Last edited by FooZealand : August 19th 2015 at 05:17 AM.
Old July 26th 2015, 09:01 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Default Re: 2015 20th Ann Tour Posters

6th & 13th July 2015: Susquehanna Bank Center Camden New Jersey - FOUR Posters:

01) "Giant Squid" Neal Williams - Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 350

02) "Smoking Gun" Zoltron - Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 325

03) "Smoking Gun" Zoltron - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100

04) "Smoking Gun" Zoltron - Artist Print - Mini Gobstopper Variant - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 35

05) "Smoking Gun" Zoltron - Artist Print - Gobstopper Variant - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 20

XXXXXXXXXX
MISC INFO
XXXXXXXXXX

NEAL WILLIAMS:

Official 18" x 24" screenprinted poster for Foo Fighters at Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, NJ on July 6, 2015.
Six colors on 100 lb. French Construction Grout Grey
Signed and numbered in an edition of 350.

ZOLTRON:

Regular Edition Show Poster
edition of 325
signed, numbered
Flocked Velvet with Glitter
33.5" X 22"

Artist Print
edition of 100
signed, numbered
33.5" X 22"

Mini Gobstopper Variant
edition of 35
signed, numbered
Reverse Flocked Velvet with Glitter
Transparent Midnight Blue Background
35.25" X 22.25"

Gobstopper Variant
edition of 20
signed, numbered
33.5" X 22"

Last edited by FooZealand : July 31st 2015 at 12:43 PM.
Old July 26th 2015, 09:03 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

8th & 9th July 2015: Molson Canadian Amphitheater Toronto - TWO Posters:

01) "Rive Gauche" Miles Tsang 8th - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 325

02) "Rive Droite" Miles Tsang 9th - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 325

* Posters combine to form a 36 x 24 Inch Toronto City Event Poster

XXXXXXXXXX
MISC INFO
XXXXXXXXXX

MILES TSANG:

Foo Fighters - 07.[08+09].2015. / Toronto, ON $50.00

18" by 24"
5-Colour Screen print on French Paper (100 lb. Speckletone True White)
Editions of 325. All posters glow in the dark.
Printed, numbered, and signed by the artist.
Commissioned as part of Foo Fighters' Sonic Highways 2015 World Tour.

All transactions are in $USD.
On sale at a random time on Saturday, July 11th, 2015.
Limit of one copy of each date per household.
Old July 26th 2015, 09:05 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

15th & 16th July 2015: Citi Field New York NYC - SIXTEEN Posters:

01) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - NYC Pop-Up & Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 300 On WHITE Gallery Stock

02) "Sonic Bridge" EMEK - NYC Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 400

03) "Foo Eagle" Guy Burwell - NYC Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 330

04) "Queens Subway" Morning Breath - RFK Event Poster - Numbered Limited Run of 375

05) "Flip on the Light / Sunset" James R Eads - NYC Pop-Up ONLY - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 180

06) "Flip on the Night / Moon" James R Eads - NYC Pop-Up ONLY - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 180

07) "We Are the River" James R Eads - Foo Fighters Web-store ONLY - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 150

08) "Flip on the Light / Sunset" James R Eads - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 40

09) "Flip on the Night / Moon" James R Eads - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 40

10) "We Are the River" James R Eads - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 40

11) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100 On CREAM Gallery Stock

12) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print BRONZE - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 30 on Metallic Bronze Gallery stock

13) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print BLUE RASPBERRY - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 30 on French Blue Raspberry stock

14) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print SHATTERED FOIL - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 30 on Shattered Foil stock

15) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print BLACK - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 10 on Black gallery stock

16) "Snowblind" Jermaine Rogers - Artist Print RED - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 10 on Scarlet Red gallery stock

XXXXXXXXXX
MISC INFO
XXXXXXXXXX

JAMES R EADS:

Foo Fighters played 2 shows at Citi Field in New York City last week and James Eads created 3 stunning posters for the shows. James is getting set to sell his Artist Edition copies of the posters.
"Flip on the Light" and "Flip on the Night" are two 12" x 36" four color screenprints for the Foo Fighters NYC Citi Field Shows on July 15th & 16th.
Each poster is hand signed and numbered in an AP edition of 40 and will be available for $50 each on Wednesday July 22nd between 12-1PM PDT at www.jamesreadsmerch.com
The third poster "We Are the River" is a 12" x 36" four color screenprint also signed and numbered in an AP edition of 40 and will be available for $60 on Wednesday July 22nd between 12-1 PM PDT at www.jamesreadsmerch.com.

Foo Fighters NYC Moon Variant (AP Edition of 40) $50.00
AVAILABLE WEDNESDAY JULY 22nd sometime between 12-1 PM PDT
"Flip on the Night" is a 12" x 36" four color screenprinted poster on Neenah Epic Black Paper for the NY Citi Field shows on July 15th and 16th.
Prints are hand signed and numbered in an artist edition of 40. The original editions of 180 were available at the Foo Fighters pop up shop and are now sold out.
Shipping is $10.95 in the US and $18.95 Internationally.
There is a limit of one poster of each/order.

Foo Fighters NYC Sunset Variant (AP Edition of 40) $50.00
"Flip on the Light" is a 12" x 36" four color screenprinted poster on Neenah Epic Black Paper for the NY Citi Field shows on July 15th and 16th.
Prints are hand signed and numbered in an artist edition of 40. The original editions of 180 were available at the Foo Fighters pop up shop and are now sold out.

Foo Fighters NYC We Are The River (AP Edition of 40) $60.00
"We Are the River" is a 12" x 36" four color screenprinted poster on Neenah Epic Black Paper for the NY Citi Field shows on July 15th and 16th.
Prints are hand signed and numbered in an artist edition of 40. The original edition of 150 were available online in the Foo Fighters store and is now sold out.

JERMAINE ROGERS:

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) -
This screen print was commissioned by the FOO FIGHTERS for their recent show at Citifield Stadium in NYC. The story behind the imagery on this print goes back several years to 2008.

Jermaine's comments:
'So in 2008, I was commissioned by the FOO FIGHTERS to do a couple of posters promoting their shows for that tour. For the dates in Las Vegas and Austin City Limits, I created posters utilizing our eccentric little bunny, inserting him into a couple of classic rock and roll album cover images: 'Aladdin Sane' by David Bowie and 'London Calling' by the Clash...both albums revered by the Foo Fighters. Since then, both images have become somewhat iconic in their own right.
I've always planned to continue the idea...if the Foo Fighters ever gave me the chance. So there it is. If you don't get the album reference, pray to the dark gods of rock and roll, that you may not be struck snowblind...' - jr

For those too young or otherwise too unwilling to look JR means "Snowblind" by Black Sabbath in the reference above.

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) ARTIST'S PRINT VARIANT -
Measuring approx. 24x24 inches and printed on gallery cream stock, this screen print is from a limited Artist Edition of only 100 signed and numbered pieces.
- 50.00 plus shipping / handling

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) SHATTERED FOIL Variant -
Measuring approx. 24x24 inches and printed on Shattered Foil stock, this screen print is from a limited edition of only 30 signed and numbered pieces.
- 100.00 plus shipping / handling

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) BRONZE Variant -
Measuring approx. 24x24 inches and printed on METALLIC BRONZE GALLERY stock, this screen print is from a limited edition of only 30 signed and numbered pieces.
- 75.00 plus shipping / handling

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) BLUE RASPBERRY Variant -
Measuring approx. 24x24 inches and printed on French Blue Raspberry stock, this screen print is from a limited edition of only 30 signed and numbered pieces.

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) BLACK Variant -
Measuring approx. 24x24 inches and printed on Black gallery stock, this screen print is from a limited edition of only 10 signed and numbered pieces.

- FOO FIGHTERS (NYC) RED Variant -
Measuring approx. 24x24 inches and printed on Scarlet Red gallery stock, this screen print is from a limited edition of only 10 signed and numbered pieces.

Last edited by FooZealand : July 31st 2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old July 26th 2015, 09:06 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

18th & 19th July 2015: Fenway Park Boston - TEN Posters:

01) "scorpion" Justin Helton - Fenway PopUp - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 200

02) "Pocketknife" EMEK - Fenway Event Foil Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 300

03) "Foo By Night" Todd Slater - Fenway Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 400

04) "Team Foo" Brad Klausen - Fenway Event Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 400

05) "Foollum" Morning Breath - Fenway Event Poster - Numbered Limited Run of 375

06) "scorpion" Justin Helton - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 55

07) "scorpion" Justin Helton - Artist Print Lava Foil - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 50

08) "Team Foo" Brad Klausen - Artist Print - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100 (Changed Mid August 2015 to 125 copies when Brad added/sold 25 new numbers. No I don't get how that's cool either.)

09) "Foo By Night" Todd Slater - Artist Print Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 100

10) "Foo By Night" Todd Slater - Artist Print Holofoil Edition Poster - Signed & Numbered Limited Run of 50

XXXXXXXXXX
MISC INFO
XXXXXXXXXX

Brad Klausen:

When I got the email from Brad showing me the poster a few days ago I nearly fell out of my chair. He has done some great posters, but I really think this is one of his top 3 ever.

I asked him about the design and it's not what you think:
well I was doing my best to not reference the warriors... I've never seen that movie, but have seen imagery from it, so I knew there was some sort of baseball bad guys gang type of thing in that movie... so I was hopeful people wouldn't think it was a reference to that, I was just trying to play off the idea that it was old timey baseball and the ff were the out of town team playing at fenway and they weren't coming to play baseball but coming to fuck shit up,... in my mind it was like one of the earlier ff videos where they dress up and play characters in a skit... but I kind of figured it would most likely be taken as a reference to the warriors... I even went to youtube to try and see if there was a scene from the warriors of the baseball gang, to make sure my concept wasn't super close to the characters in the movie... and from the small clip I saw, I can't for the life of me figure out why that movie is a cult classic... it looked really bad form the 2 minutes I saw

The poster is 17.25 x 24 inch screen print with 6 colors on kraft paper. The show edition is 400.

Todd Slater:

"My favorite record from the Dave Grohl and company has always been the Colour and the Shape. That album was adorned with 3d renderings of molecules which became the central focus of my print. Essentially, I began with the idea of a molecule replacing a lantern's flame and built the image outward from that. I sifted thru a lot of classic album art (RUSH FBN obviously) in attempt to make something that fit within the rock canon and represented the band presently."

Last edited by FooZealand : August 19th 2015 at 03:19 AM.
Old July 26th 2015, 11:00 AM
Have you found your way around

nice work. sorry it cost you a chance at some posters
Old July 26th 2015, 02:07 PM
Good Grief

I appreciate your hard work on this! Very useful information. I added up all the "harpies" Jermaine Rogers and got a total of 430.

Last edited by Foo_R_U : July 26th 2015 at 02:16 PM.
Old July 26th 2015, 02:12 PM
Fooper!

So when are you adding pics to the thread FZ?*

Runs away really quickly.
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Old July 26th 2015, 11:57 PM
Visiting is pretty...

[quote=aprilshack;4068701]So when are you adding pics to the thread FZ?*

You can see pictures of most of the posters here: http://expressobeans.com/public/sear...&ipp=15&page=1
Old July 27th 2015, 07:21 AM
Fooper!

[quote=hsejackblt;4068769]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
So when are you adding pics to the thread FZ?*

You can see pictures of most of the posters here: http://expressobeans.com/public/sear...&ipp=15&page=1
Thanks for that.I'm looking for the MK 2011 poster & it's not on there.... Didn't think finding out who the artist for it would be so hard!
O2 Arena,London,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Old July 27th 2015, 09:00 PM
Good Grief

[quote=aprilshack;4068806]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsejackblt View Post

Thanks for that.I'm looking for the MK 2011 poster & it's not on there.... Didn't think finding out who the artist for it would be so hard!
Is this the poster your asking about?
http://shop.foofighters.com/collecti...s-event-poster
Old July 28th 2015, 07:44 AM
Fooper!

[quote=Foo_R_U;4068931]
Quote:

Is this the poster your asking about?
http://shop.foofighters.com/collecti...s-event-poster
Yes, I have two of them.I just want to know who designed it!
O2 Arena,London,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Old July 28th 2015, 07:45 AM
Fooper!

I take it the July 4th money poster went on sale in the middle of the night since it has now been replaced with another artist poster on his site?
O2 Arena,London,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Old July 28th 2015, 12:22 PM
Good Grief

[quote=aprilshack;4069042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_R_U View Post

Yes, I have two of them.I just want to know who designed it!
Yeah I know you're wondering who the artist is so I just wanted to make sure that is the correct poster. I saw another poster so I wasn't sure which one. If I come across more info on it I'll be sure to let you know.

Quote:
I take it the July 4th money poster went on sale in the middle of the night since it has now been replaced with another artist poster on his site?
Damn I hope not! On the bottom of that page it said the date would be announced through his mailing list. I didn't get an email so hopefully he's just prepping for it.

From EMEK'S site:
This NEW RELEASE poster will be available on a designated day, which we will announce through our mailing list. If you are not already signed up please do so by clicking here

Judging by his previous drop sales, my guess is that it will happen on a Thursday between 12:00pm - 12:30pm PDT.
http://411posters.com/tag/emek/

Last edited by Foo_R_U : July 28th 2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Added info
Old July 28th 2015, 03:26 PM
Raider of Lost Arks

Wow, that's a lot of posters! Be a bit of a goldmine if you owned a complete set for any of those dates.

Old July 28th 2015, 07:31 PM

if the $ shot poster went on sale then sad times.
Old July 28th 2015, 07:50 PM
Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
if the $ shot poster went on sale then sad times.
I'm pretty sure it didn't. There aren't any AP versions on ebay and we know there will be right after the sale.
Old July 28th 2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it didn't. There aren't any AP versions on ebay and we know there will be right after the sale.
indeed. however i'm busy this thursday so either way it sucks.
Old July 28th 2015, 09:43 PM
Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
indeed. however i'm busy this thursday so either way it sucks.
Once we confirm when the sale is....Take that day off, relax, enjoy your favorite drink and win that poster!
Old July 28th 2015, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Once we confirm when the sale is....Take that day off, relax, enjoy your favorite drink and win that poster!
its more that I'm out somewhere where internet access will be very difficult to say the least. being in the uk 12 PST is 8pm, but even if I remembered then it would be very slow internet access as will be in a place with another 30,000 people approximately (this thursday anyway)

not to worry, might not have the funds for it anyway.