Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Foo Side Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 9th 2013, 07:27 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Grohl in Ghost BC?

I've heard recently that Grohl is in fact a member of the Swedish band Ghost BC. They won't officially announce it because the band refuses to reveal there identities, but he has been confirmed as the drummer on a number of there songs and now they just announced a Grohl "produced" EP also he wouldn't wouldn't go on tour with Queens right at the same time as Ghost's second album "Infestissumam" was coming out...coincidence I think not.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive..._releas_1.html
Old October 9th 2013, 08:19 PM
the user formerly known as mexicanFOO

Default Re: Grohl in Ghost BC?

http://bbs.foofighters.com/showthread.php?t=161874

It would be awesome but... but really, I don't know.
Old October 10th 2013, 08:06 PM
Visiting is pretty...

How many times have Ghost and Foo Fighters played the same festival? 0....after this news about the new EP, I'm really starting to think Grohl is in the band.
Old October 11th 2013, 08:42 AM
I don't have a cofee problem.

Funny because the FF facebook just posted a Ghost BC track that Dave says he produced.....

03/06/95 KCLSU 15/11/95 Brixton 28/05/97 Astoria 29/05/97 Astoria 23/11/97 Brixton 25/11/99 Brixton 04/03/00 Scala 24/08/00 Stratford Rex 26/08/02 Astoria 23/11/02 Wembley Arena 24/08/05 Astoria 17/12/05 Earls Court 17/06/06 Hyde Park 18/11/07 02 Arena 06/06/08 Wembley Stadium 23/02/11 Brixton 25/02/11 Wembley Arena 03/07/11 MK Bowl 11/07/2011 Camden Roundhouse 10/09/2014 Brighton Concorde 2 14/09/2014 Invictus Games 06/09/2015 MK Bowl
Old October 22nd 2013, 01:26 PM
Have you found your way around

I was coming back to this forum wondering if any Foo fans had more information about this. Looks like everyone is pretty clueless right now.

So far, it seems Grohl at least played drums and produced the songs for the EP about to come out, "If You Have Ghost". There was a silly April fools message that he was the full-time drummer, around the time "I'm A Marionette" was first released.

Ghost does like to keep things a little secret. But, it is no secret that the lead singer is Tobias Forge, and has a history in both metal and indie rock. Ghost has gotten a lot of positive press, especially from other musicians. So, Grohl joining the band for an extended time wouldn't be out of the question, especially if he could do it in secret.

Anyway, I love Ghost and love the Foos. I hope Dave is sticking around with Ghost. His experience could help them a lot.
Old October 22nd 2013, 02:00 PM
I'm a Muggle Fuggin' Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfThunder View Post
I was coming back to this forum wondering if any Foo fans had more information about this. Looks like everyone is pretty clueless right now.

So far, it seems Grohl at least played drums and produced the songs for the EP about to come out, "If You Have Ghost". There was a silly April fools message that he was the full-time drummer, around the time "I'm A Marionette" was first released.

Ghost does like to keep things a little secret. But, it is no secret that the lead singer is Tobias Forge, and has a history in both metal and indie rock. Ghost has gotten a lot of positive press, especially from other musicians. So, Grohl joining the band for an extended time wouldn't be out of the question, especially if he could do it in secret.

Anyway, I love Ghost and love the Foos. I hope Dave is sticking around with Ghost. His experience could help them a lot.
Their singer is Papa Emeritus II not sure where you are getting your facts about it being someone called Tobias.

Old November 11th 2013, 07:40 PM
I'm a Muggle Fuggin' Wizard

You can listen to the EP that Dave produced Here
He also played drums on two tracks and some guitar on a third.
Old February 28th 2014, 06:24 AM
Visiting is pretty...

It's known that he produced and even played on a song. I don't really think he's the closest 4/4 skilled drummer near Sweden...maybe they sometimes played together but anything more is wishful thinking.