Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old July 4th 2011, 11:41 PM
Spank3h's Avatar
Spank3h Spank3h is offline
I'll Stick Around
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sheffield / Tenerife
Posts: 308
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
Oh James... After the amount of shirtless guys with tits I saw this weekend, I don't want to see a chest for a long time! Hahaha.
on man! this one guy i saw wow i actually wanted to motorboat then i got confused!
big gigs bring the strange ones out! also i seemed to have seen alot of tracksuits!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old July 5th 2011, 05:36 PM
Viazon Viazon is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fox View Post
So shirtless guy's aren't for you then? </3

But seriously, did going up to this girl and saying hi not come across your mind? Would think a thread like this may creep her the fook out instead of having her fall head over heels!
She was quite far. She was in the crowd near the front part of the stage and I was on the other side of the railing, which were being seperated by guards. She was hot but I was gonna que up behind thousands of people just to get to that section and speak to her.

And a thread like this may creep her out. I dont care though. I doubt shes even on here.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old July 6th 2011, 11:03 PM
Captain Fox's Avatar
Captain Fox Captain Fox is offline
Cause everyone's just too weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: , England
Posts: 5,824
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
Oh James... After the amount of shirtless guys with tits I saw this weekend, I don't want to see a chest for a long time! Hahaha.
Me too! I had to battle through loads of sweaty shirtless teens to get to the front of foo's! I'm the only one meant to be shirtless!!
__________________
Help for Heroes







Velcro, What a rip off.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old July 7th 2011, 03:57 PM
jrshankill's Avatar
jrshankill jrshankill is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 93
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

fuck... my hotel was in bedford.. and there was nothing to do there indeed. If I would've known, I would have arranged a meeting with a few of you locals around the area. Myself and 2 buddies ended up getting a shitload of alcohol from the tescos in MK on the saturday night to do us over sat night and sunday (after the show). we had nothing to do but drink.. and drink.... and drink. phoned a pizza in bedford at like 12.30am, didnt finish it... decided to drink more. and drink more. wouldve been nice to hang with some local foo fans.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old July 7th 2011, 07:26 PM
Grief's Avatar
Grief Grief is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bedford
Posts: 901
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrshankill View Post
fuck... my hotel was in bedford.. and there was nothing to do there indeed. If I would've known, I would have arranged a meeting with a few of you locals around the area. Myself and 2 buddies ended up getting a shitload of alcohol from the tescos in MK on the saturday night to do us over sat night and sunday (after the show). we had nothing to do but drink.. and drink.... and drink. phoned a pizza in bedford at like 12.30am, didnt finish it... decided to drink more. and drink more. wouldve been nice to hang with some local foo fans.
Sounds like you slotted right into Bedford life there!
__________________
7th June 2008, Wembley!
3rd July 2011, MK Bowl!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old July 7th 2011, 07:37 PM
jrshankill's Avatar
jrshankill jrshankill is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 93
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
Sounds like you slotted right into Bedford life there!
lol. No offence at all to the people of Bedford.. its just a very uneventful place! we were hoping to go out and watch the David Haye fight, but just didn't feel we could find a good place to watch it.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old July 7th 2011, 07:44 PM
Grief's Avatar
Grief Grief is offline
I'd rather leave than suffer this
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bedford
Posts: 901
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrshankill View Post
lol. No offence at all to the people of Bedford.. its just a very uneventful place! we were hoping to go out and watch the David Haye fight, but just didn't feel we could find a good place to watch it.
lol I totally agree, I was serious about slotting into Bedford life

You would have found loads of shit pubs with people trying to recreate the boxing if you went into town. I would think some of the out of town-centre pubs were showing it aswell and would have been better. Where did you stay?
__________________
7th June 2008, Wembley!
3rd July 2011, MK Bowl!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old July 7th 2011, 07:50 PM
jrshankill's Avatar
jrshankill jrshankill is offline
Visiting is pretty...
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 93
Default Re: Any girls who were at the MK gigs who are actually from MK (or nearby)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
lol I totally agree, I was serious about slotting into Bedford life

You would have found loads of shit pubs with people trying to recreate the boxing if you went into town. I would think some of the out of town-centre pubs were showing it aswell and would have been better. Where did you stay?
lol
we stayed at the Travel Lodge (yeah we were trying to save the pennies, we came from Belfast, got the boat to liverpool and drove to the hotel.. which wouldnt show up on the sat nav!). I swear, you could bring anything into that hotel! Lack of air conditioning meant we had to buy two huge buckets out of tescos aswell and fill them up with ice to put alcohol in. I was worried walking through reception with all the stuff... but there was no one on reception from the time we left!
I tried to stream the fight on the laptop but was having difficulties with my shitty 3connect broadband... so we ended up just playing some music and having a drink. we left tons of booze too. Shame we didnt speak beforehand and you couldve joined us for a drink and a foo fighters singalong although I expect we would have got a ton of abuse for being Northern Irish
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.