Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 31st 2019, 04:38 PM
Have you found your way around

Default Re: Your latest Foo item?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks12 View Post
Might order the tea set and see if I end up with two
Doubt it, there's probably only one left
2014: House of Vans (11th September), Islington Assembly Hall (12th September), Invictus Games (14th September)
Wembley Stadium, 20th June 2015
o2 Arena, 19th September 2017
London Stadium, 22nd & 23rd June 2018
2019: Pula Arena (18th & 19th June), RDS Arena Dublin (21st August), Reading Festival (25th August)
Future: ... No One Knows
Old January 31st 2019, 05:52 PM
Fooper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lharris92 View Post
Doubt it, there's probably only one left

I've noticed how they haven't budged on the price!
Etihad Stadium,Manchester 2018
Sportpaleis Arena,Antwerp,2018
O2 Arena,London,2017
Nos Alive Festival,Lisbon,2017
Accor Arena,Paris,France,2017
Cheese & Grain,Frome,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Milton Keynes National Bowl x2,2015
Lancashire CCC Ground,2015
Invictus Closing Concert,2014
Sound City Players, London,2013
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Old February 1st 2019, 12:50 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
Might order the tea set and see if I end up with two
With your luck you're bound to end up with two...

... pieces of each item

I was there
Old February 1st 2019, 04:47 PM
I'd rather leave than suffer this

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooZealand View Post
With your luck you're bound to end up with two...

... pieces of each item
Probably yeah!

I'd feel so fancy with that teapot. Maybe one day. I've scheduled in a lottery win in my future so that'll be one of my first purchases.

GlasVegas, Aug 19 : PULA x 2 June 19 : London x 2 June 18 : James Corden, June 18 : Download Paris, June 18 : O2, Sept 17 : Lollapalloza Berlin, Sept 17 : NOS Alive, July 17 : Glastonbury 17 : Paris, Nov, 20 15 : Berlin, Nov, 2015 : Milton Keynes x2 Sept, 15 : Glastonbury 2015 : Wembley, 20th June 15 : Invictus Closing Concert, London, Sep 14 : Milton Keynes, July 11 : Wembley, June 08 : Reading, 98 : Glastonbury June, 98 : Ozzfest, June , 98 : Shepherds Bush, 97
Old February 2nd 2019, 06:58 PM
Normal

Quote:
Probably yeah!

I'd feel so fancy with that teapot. Maybe one day. I've scheduled in a lottery win in my future so that'll be one of my first purchases.
I loooooooove my tea set! I occasionally take the pieces out of the basket just to look at them before really carefully putting them back. I would love to use it but it would be too much to handle! It would be like tea time with Elizabeth and Hyacinth
Old February 5th 2019, 09:42 AM
Easy For YOU To Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by wol View Post
I loooooooove my tea set! I occasionally take the pieces out of the basket just to look at them before really carefully putting them back. I would love to use it but it would be too much to handle! It would be like tea time with Elizabeth and Hyacinth
Yes... one must do one's best in keeping up appearances...

Nothing like a quiet morning gi.. tea!

I was there
Old February 8th 2019, 12:46 AM
Ready on your mark

The 1x1 baseball cards including the King card which I hadn't seen in pics online before
Philadelphia, 2016 (Chevy Metal)
Sydney, 2017 (Chevy Metal)
Adelaide / Brisbane / Sydney, 2018

FooFightersLive.com
Old February 12th 2019, 10:47 AM

Thinking todays email to the store might have to be a bit more blunt... 2 months on from ordering and still not here.. 8 weeks on from originally being dispatched.
2014: House of Vans (11th September), Islington Assembly Hall (12th September), Invictus Games (14th September)
2019: Pula Arena (18th & 19th June), RDS Arena Dublin (21st August), Reading Festival (25th August)
Old February 12th 2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Thinking todays email to the store might have to be a bit more blunt... 2 months on from ordering and still not here.. 8 weeks on from originally being dispatched.
Just 8 weeks? Teatowel gate was more like 16 weeks

Send an email being polite, express disappoint but be a bit stroppy. This technique got me a sky guy round to fix my wifi in an hour and a half on Sunday!

GlasVegas, Aug 19 : PULA x 2 June 19 : London x 2 June 18 : James Corden, June 18 : Download Paris, June 18 : O2, Sept 17 : Lollapalloza Berlin, Sept 17 : NOS Alive, July 17 : Glastonbury 17 : Paris, Nov, 20 15 : Berlin, Nov, 2015 : Milton Keynes x2 Sept, 15 : Glastonbury 2015 : Wembley, 20th June 15 : Invictus Closing Concert, London, Sep 14 : Milton Keynes, July 11 : Wembley, June 08 : Reading, 98 : Glastonbury June, 98 : Ozzfest, June , 98 : Shepherds Bush, 97
Old February 12th 2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Just 8 weeks? Teatowel gate was more like 16 weeks

Send an email being polite, express disappoint but be a bit stroppy. This technique got me a sky guy round to fix my wifi in an hour and a half on Sunday!
The last email I sent them 2 weeks ago was like that, although I got the feeling they weren't believing it.

Although looking at it from the beginning - the first time they tried to send it out (18th December), - it would look like there was probably no attempted delivery as it arrived back with them before the 3rd Jan as that was when they emailed me.

Normally if there is an attempted delivery and no one there the RM leave a card which then says you have 18 calendar days to go pick up from the office - with my work place they walk into the building so there's no way there wasn't any attempted deliveries.
It was 16 days from them dispatching it to it somehow being with them on the 3rd Jan, and that's not including all the bank holidays and the likelihood of it not being through the network for a day or two.. (earliest delivery date being the 20th/21st) - so 2 weeks by the time it supposedly got back to them... take into consideration the 3 bank holidays and the 2 sundays between as well...

I suspect they didn't even send it or there was an issue with the way they'd put my address on for it to go back to them that quickly.

And since then I've had no proof they've even sent it out - I'd expect something that was sent from Warwick to get to London within a day or two through the network, then maybe another day or two through local sorting and out on the route (5 days tops) - after the supposed second dispatch on the 16th Jan I emailed them at the end of Jan there were 13 days something could have been delivered but still wasn't there (emailed last on the 31st Jan).

In all honesty they are a shower of shit compared to the US store, which ironically 99.9% of the time will send something out a day or two after ordering, and be arriving about a week after ordering - considering the distance it travels is superb.

./endrant

Edit: also, they're the only fucking people I have had with issues over deliveries recently - everything else had been turning up quickly.

Last edited by lharris92 : February 12th 2019 at 12:09 PM.
Old February 12th 2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
The last email I sent them 2 weeks ago was like that, although I got the feeling they weren't believing it.

Although looking at it from the beginning - the first time they tried to send it out (18th December), - it would look like there was probably no attempted delivery as it arrived back with them before the 3rd Jan as that was when they emailed me.

Normally if there is an attempted delivery and no one there the RM leave a card which then says you have 18 calendar days to go pick up from the office - with my work place they walk into the building so there's no way there wasn't any attempted deliveries.
It was 16 days from them dispatching it to it somehow being with them on the 3rd Jan, and that's not including all the bank holidays and the likelihood of it not being through the network for a day or two.. (earliest delivery date being the 20th/21st) - so 2 weeks by the time it supposedly got back to them... take into consideration the 3 bank holidays and the 2 sundays between as well...

I suspect they didn't even send it or there was an issue with the way they'd put my address on for it to go back to them that quickly.

And since then I've had no proof they've even sent it out - I'd expect something that was sent from Warwick to get to London within a day or two through the network, then maybe another day or two through local sorting and out on the route (5 days tops) - after the supposed second dispatch on the 16th Jan I emailed them at the end of Jan there were 13 days something could have been delivered but still wasn't there (emailed last on the 31st Jan).

In all honesty they are a shower of shit compared to the US store, which ironically 99.9% of the time will send something out a day or two after ordering, and be arriving about a week after ordering - considering the distance it travels is superb.

./endrant

Edit: also, they're the only fucking people I have had with issues over deliveries recently - everything else had been turning up quickly.
I had something posted to me on the 18th Dec that didnt appear till 2nd Jan but that was (apparently) because the packaging was damaged and the post office take a week to put it in a plastic bag and put a sticker on! I think they were a tad busy round then so I'l let them off but shows how slow post is around Christmas.

I think the folks in the foo warehouse just sit back and spend all day reading our bitching on here rather than sending stuff out! SO many people have issues... I ordered the grab bag thing and they sent me a box with nothing but wrapping paper in initially. Thanks, but I really could have waited and got it altogether

Tell them what will make it better is sending out a free tea set.....

Old February 12th 2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I had something posted to me on the 18th Dec that didnt appear till 2nd Jan but that was (apparently) because the packaging was damaged and the post office take a week to put it in a plastic bag and put a sticker on! I think they were a tad busy round then so I'l let them off but shows how slow post is around Christmas.

I think the folks in the foo warehouse just sit back and spend all day reading our bitching on here rather than sending stuff out! SO many people have issues... I ordered the grab bag thing and they sent me a box with nothing but wrapping paper in initially. Thanks, but I really could have waited and got it altogether

Tell them what will make it better is sending out a free tea set.....
I get it will be slower around xmas, but that makes it worse that it got back to them so quickly without even an attempt to deliver seemingly.

I think they deal with a fair few stores from their warehouse, but doubt the traffic is huge enough for them to be on their feet all day..

And just got to note... this is the wording from the last email I received from them in Jan:
Quote:
With us trying to have this sent out twice do you have a different address you would like us to attempt to deliver to or would you like us to try here again?
Trying to have this sent out twice? Cmon, that makes it sound like that it hasn't even left the warehouse... it's like someone who deals with the dispatches has said "Nah not happening", and they've given up on getting it to the post.

Either it gets sent out or it doesn't, there's no in between.

Fuckwits.

And as compensation for the *distress that this has caused, a tea set would be nice...
Old February 12th 2019, 01:07 PM
Fooper!

Quote:

./endrant

Did you pay by PayPal? If so dispute it? Otherwise ask your bank about chargeback.
O2 Arena,London,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Leeds Fest,2012
Milton Keynes,2011
Wembley Stadium,2008
Manchester City Stadium,2008
Old February 12th 2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Did you pay by PayPal? If so dispute it? Otherwise ask your bank about chargeback.
No paypal option for the uk store... will wait to see how they respond before going that route.
Old February 12th 2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I get it will be slower around xmas, but that makes it worse that it got back to them so quickly without even an attempt to deliver seemingly.

I think they deal with a fair few stores from their warehouse, but doubt the traffic is huge enough for them to be on their feet all day..

And just got to note... this is the wording from the last email I received from them in Jan:

Trying to have this sent out twice? Cmon, that makes it sound like that it hasn't even left the warehouse... it's like someone who deals with the dispatches has said "Nah not happening", and they've given up on getting it to the post.

Either it gets sent out or it doesn't, there's no in between.

Fuckwits.

And as compensation for the *distress that this has caused, a tea set would be nice...
I reckon it got lost in the post the first time then got sent back. It happens. Then they've done nothing since and are getting defensive!

Thats what happened to me, they sent 1 teatowel instead of 4 then said they'd have the other 3 sent out afterwards, then obvs didn't.

Ask for the tea set as compensation. Try it! Or at least a free teatowel like April and I got

Old February 13th 2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
I reckon it got lost in the post the first time then got sent back. It happens. Then they've done nothing since and are getting defensive!

Thats what happened to me, they sent 1 teatowel instead of 4 then said they'd have the other 3 sent out afterwards, then obvs didn't.

Ask for the tea set as compensation. Try it! Or at least a free teatowel like April and I got
Hitting them with the email now, see what they come back with.

Hope they notice that i've just put "Regards" at the end of it, as it's gone past being fully polite
Old February 13th 2019, 04:06 PM
Normal

Quote:
Hitting them with the email now, see what they come back with.

Hope they notice that i've just put "Regards" at the end of it, as it's gone past being fully polite
Awwwww you Englishmen
Old February 13th 2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wol View Post
Awwwww you Englishmen
Well I couldn't really swear otherwise they'd be well within their rights to block me, so it's the little things that get to them.
Old February 19th 2019, 12:38 PM
Fooper!

Ye old Fighters arms(MK one) pub beer coaster. Will go with my glass stein.
O2 Arena,London,2017
Krakow Tauron Arena,2015
Leeds Fest,2012