Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > General Foo Discussion > Foo Fighters Collections and Recordings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 27th 2011, 06:21 PM
I'll Stick Around

Default Wasting Light Promo Gigs

I'm back from my holiday in Aus and I've missed a ton of Foo promo stuff. The internet in Aus is shit!

I'm looking for downloads of any of the gigs I've missed while I've been away. I know some of these are on youtube, currently installaing a ripper, but I wondered if there were already any full files posted on here recently.

I think these are the only gigs done that I need to find:

Sydney Harbour gig - broadcast while I was flying to Aus. Typical!
Live from 606 for the US Back and Forth cinema release.
SNL gig
Live on Letterman, seen these on youtube, are they the same as above?

Let me know if I've missed anything or if there is anything else of interest I should check out.

Thanks
Old April 27th 2011, 08:10 PM
A star burned out

Default Re: Wasting Light Promo Gigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronThumbDrew View Post
I'm back from my holiday in Aus and I've missed a ton of Foo promo stuff. The internet in Aus is shit!

I'm looking for downloads of any of the gigs I've missed while I've been away. I know some of these are on youtube, currently installaing a ripper, but I wondered if there were already any full files posted on here recently.

I think these are the only gigs done that I need to find:

Sydney Harbour gig - broadcast while I was flying to Aus. Typical!
Live from 606 for the US Back and Forth cinema release.
SNL gig
Live on Letterman, seen these on youtube, are they the same as above?

Let me know if I've missed anything or if there is anything else of interest I should check out.

Thanks
the Sydney Harbour gig you can find on torrent format on Dimeadozen.org, it's not the complete show but it's a nice Pro filming of it with small inteviews, still very nice to see.

the 606 is complete on youtube in one video of 40+ minutes, I think FF.com has it, it's very good quality image, not so great sound, but still awesome.

the others I don't know, I think that full letterman gig was recorded by some people, don't know if they put out download files for that.
• Jan 14 2001 - Rio de Janeiro | Jun 24 2006 - Osasco/SP (Jackson United) | Jun 26 2006 - São Paulo (Jackson United) | Apr 7 2012 - São Paulo| Jan 23 2015 - São Paulo | Feb 27 2018 - São Paulo | Feb 28 2018 - São Paulo •
Old May 5th 2011, 05:22 AM
I'll Stick Around

I'd like a quality RIP of that Wasting Light at 606 set if anyone knows where to get one?

Are we allowed to talk about bootlegs? Share links and whatnot, so long as it's not commercially available?
Old May 6th 2011, 03:24 AM
I'd rather leave than suffer this

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchocky77 View Post
I'd like a quality RIP of that Wasting Light at 606 set if anyone knows where to get one?

Are we allowed to talk about bootlegs? Share links and whatnot, so long as it's not commercially available?
It might be released June 6th? 12th? when the documentary is released on DVD/Blu Ray.
Old May 6th 2011, 03:45 PM
Have you found your way around

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS View Post
the Sydney Harbour gig you can find on torrent format on Dimeadozen.org, it's not the complete show but it's a nice Pro filming of it with small inteviews, still very nice to see.

the 606 is complete on youtube in one video of 40+ minutes, I think FF.com has it, it's very good quality image, not so great sound, but still awesome.

the others I don't know, I think that full letterman gig was recorded by some people, don't know if they put out download files for that.
Sydney looked great, and to raise all that cash for those in need,
well,
that's the icing on the proverbial cake- ta Foos!:>
Old May 11th 2011, 04:53 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Does anyone have either full video or parts (1 song- 2 songs at a time) of any of the garage tour gigs that i could download?