Go Back   Foo Fighters Postboard > Foo Fighters Discussion > Tour Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 2nd 2011, 08:32 AM
I'd rather leave than suffer this

Default Re: Currently hotel-less, where are my tickets, and all other MK questions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murph_ne View Post
I see a couple of you are also staying at the best western in aspley guise. Anyone got any clues of the best way to get to and from the gig 2moro? Any help would be amazing!

Cannot wait for this!
Hiya, we're staying there. I'll forward you my PM from Mrs P. It's packed with loads of info.
17/11/02 - Newcastle Arena - 09/07/05 - T in the Park - 12/12/05 - Glasgow SECC - 05/11/08 - Newcastle Arena - 07/06/08 - Wembley Stadium - 02/07/11 - Milton Keynes Bowl - 03/07/11 - Milton Keynes Bowl
Old July 2nd 2011, 09:36 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Default Re: Currently hotel-less, where are my tickets, and all other MK questions!!

Beyond excited for tomorrow!!! This is soooo late I know but... any fellow foo-ers know of any campsites still with availability, or anywhere else we could crash? My boyf and I are driving down from Liverpool tomorrow morning and it looks like we're kipping in the car at the moment!! Thanks!!
Old July 2nd 2011, 11:01 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Any MK guys know if you can park on street in the Shenley Lodge, or Shenley Church End areas or if it's all restricted??
Old July 2nd 2011, 11:04 AM

Today is the big day! Cannot fudging wait!

Got a long day ahead of me with driving there and back but it's going to be worth it

Old July 2nd 2011, 07:28 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger princess View Post
Beyond excited for tomorrow!!! This is soooo late I know but... any fellow foo-ers know of any campsites still with availability, or anywhere else we could crash? My boyf and I are driving down from Liverpool tomorrow morning and it looks like we're kipping in the car at the moment!! Thanks!!
Well, I wrote you and tried to offer you assistance in finding a place to stay. I'm fairly certain there would be room where we are staying.

I guess if you had really been interested, you would have replied. We could have helped each other out, since I also am in need of a ride from Liverpool.
Old July 2nd 2011, 07:42 PM
Visiting is pretty...

wooo

Last edited by ReRixo : July 4th 2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old July 2nd 2011, 08:52 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Anybody going from Liverpool, that has room for a couple of folks on holiday from California? Can offer you cash money, or food/drink at the show.

Would rather avoid paying 40+ on Virgin trains.
Old July 2nd 2011, 09:09 PM
Have you found your way around

I'm currently planning on getting a day return ticket on the train and go back after the gig as it ends at roughly 11. Would rather stay somewhere but it seems it's all very slim pickings!
Old July 2nd 2011, 09:15 PM
Have you found your way around

Since we (a friend of mine and me) don't live in the UK and ordered our tickets via SeeTickets, we won't be able to get wristbands for the golden circle. Therefore, we're looking for some FFPB nerds to watch the concert together outside the circle. PM me!

Milton Keynes II 2011 | Pukkelpop 2011 | Rock en Seine 2011 | Villa Manin 2012 | Pukkelpop 2012 | Reading 2012 | The Forum 2013 (SCP) | Wembley Stadium II
Milton Keynes I 2015 | Köhln 2015 | Rock Werchter 2017 | AccorHotels Arena Paris 2017 | NOS Alive 2017 | Sportpaleis Antwerp 2018 | Olympic Stadium II 2018
Old July 2nd 2011, 09:20 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Anyone know if there will be buses going from the Milton Keynes coachway to Luton after the gig? Latest one on national express site is 8.45 :/
Old July 3rd 2011, 12:00 AM

Hey, short notice, but is anyone still looking for a room for tomorrow by any chance? Long story but have a family room for 3 people, £30. Friend has bailed on me and can't really stay on my own x

"Sometimes I feel I'm getting stuck...Between the handshake and the FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK...."

Dingwalls 2.0...Officially the best night of my life <3
Old July 3rd 2011, 08:35 AM
Cause everyone's just too weird

Getting to Mk Bowl for 1, what's the best chance for Gold Circle? Cheers
Old July 3rd 2011, 09:31 AM
Visiting is pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Hey, short notice, but is anyone still looking for a room for tomorrow by any chance? Long story but have a family room for 3 people, £30. Friend has bailed on me and can't really stay on my own x
is this still available?
are you looking to share the room or have you made other plans?
Old July 3rd 2011, 10:10 PM
Visiting is pretty...

Talking Re: Currently hotel-less, where are my tickets, and all other MK questions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo Kitten View Post
hopefully! and we did stop quite a few times just to lie down at the side of the road
Yeah we did too! Stewards/directions useless last night. Walked in the wrong direction for about 30 mins then finally found the V4 and trudged as far as the shopping centre, finally got a taxi to pick us up who wouldn't let us in the cab until we had given him a tenner! About 2 mins in the taxi...

AMAZING night